Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview process was cool. It had lot of basic questions from data structures and logical reasoning. There were three people in the panel. The interview lasted for around an hour or so. The interview started with my final sem Computer science project. After the technical interview, I had HR round. There was no salary negotiation as I'm hired as a fresher through On Campus placement.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find whether a string is Palindrome.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2008.

Interview

First round of interview was IQ and English After clearing that had 2 rounds of interviews. First was technical interview, which was 1 Hr long and then next round was mental stress round.

Interview Questions

• Question based on Fraction from 11th std physics   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer (Trainee) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

First there will a aptitude round. IF you clear that one then only we can go for the further rounds. It was of 5 rounds of interview for me.. They ask basic question in data structure and java. There was one HR round also.

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2010.

Interview

Aptitude test is to be given first.
    People who clear aptitude test are sent to Technical round.
    People who clear Technical round are sent to HR round.

P.S People who have scored more than 85% in score are sent to Technical round straight.
    Sometimes Technical and HR rounds are conducted together by the same person.

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Interview

Campus interview. One technical round and one HR round.
    Both were easy.
    They annonced results on the very next day. Recruitment was very smooth.
    Campus interview. One technical round and one HR round.
    Both were easy.
    They annonced results on the very next day. Recruitment was very smooth.

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2010.

Interview

There are three rounds to get selected for TCS. The first round had written verbal and quant/ logic questions, followed by Technical round and HR Round. Technical round had questions from data structures and Java (your proficient language)

Interview Questions

• Nothing, everything was straight forward and based on my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No scope for negotiation

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Interview

3 rounds,1st written test basically quantitative aptitude-easy enough.
    then technical interview basically resume based questions and basic questions about subjects you read.
    HR interview basically personal questions like tell me about yourself,do you have any problem in shifting etc..
    just be confident and you will get through...

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Three steps for Hiring process : 1. Basic aptitude Written test ; 2. Technical round ; 3. HR round
    Overall this is easy and smooth process. No stress and emphasize on technical. They will check 5 TCS values in your personality.

Interview Questions

• Be serious if they ask about : what do you know about TCS. Its not a semi government kind of company that you could accidentally or bluntly say to them. interview will be easy checking more about personal aspects instead of technical aspects   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I was hired in on-campus placement. Since I had good GPA, I had direct HR interview. I mentioned DBMS as my area of interest, but questions were asked on all the areas.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very straightforward - normalization, memory used by variables of different datatypes, OOP concepts, etc   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview was an easy one. There were three rounds, 2 technical and 1 HR round. Interview took place at university and all the three rounds were on the same day

Interview Questions

• They pretty much asked asked about all programming languages such as C, C++, SQL, HTML   Answer Question