Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

1,034 Interview Reviews

2.6

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

The first level of screening was a written test. The test had different sections and it was full of objective type questions. We need to get the minimum score demanded to get to the next level of technical interview. Once the technical interview is cleared, next comes the HR interview. The HR interview, which is the 3rd level of screening decides our entry into TCS.

Negotiation

Be ready to face the challenge and hecticness at work

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Three steps for Hiring process : 1. Basic aptitude Written test ; 2. Technical round ; 3. HR round
    Overall this is easy and smooth process. No stress and emphasize on technical. They will check 5 TCS values in your personality.

Interview Questions

• Be serious if they ask about : what do you know about TCS. Its not a semi government kind of company that you could accidentally or bluntly say to them. interview will be easy checking more about personal aspects instead of technical aspects   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Direct interview - campus recruit

Interview Questions

• None, be yourself stay calm. Don't need to give correct answers always. Answer cool   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2014.

Interview

For Engineering and Industrial Services. It was in a College recruitment drive - 1st round resume based questions and technical, second was HR round (typical night shift, relocation questions), third round was management / stress round. Not too easy, not too difficult. People for IT services were selected without much difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Technical - Describe your final project.
      HR - are you willing to work night shifts? are you willing to relocate to any location?
      Management - How would you respond if you found out your manager has been taking credit for your work?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Written test on verbal and IQ

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in College, AK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (College, AK (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

it was a College placement,there was a written exam,aptitude test after that was MR round,they asked some management questions for some technical like regrading project and your specify skill set and second one is HR round.and very next day result was announced.

Interview Questions

• College placement,there was a written exam after that was MR round and second one is HR round.and very nest day result is announced.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (India, TN (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

i had campus recruitment drive. First day everyone had their time for aptitude. There were some rumours about dummy question. Dont worry about that, just feel free to answer whichever you know.
    Once you get through, get the second round for technical discussion. Be confident in what you know and portray yourself on your own in resume.

Interview Questions

• Diff between varchar and varchar2() data type in DB
      kernel & cache in OS
      Vision & mission in TCS
      Question from favourite subject   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2012.

Interview

Easy On site Interview The question asked were fairly easy. This was an on-campus opportunity hence the chance of getting an offer immediately was high. The person interviewing was a kind person and was very helpful if I was unable to answer any of his questions.

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2011.

Interview

I was selected from my college. In 2011 they took 3 rounds all of them were pretty easy. First was written Test composed of analytical and verbal questions. Though, time was less , questions were easy to solve.
    Second round was tecnical round, they hardly asked me few questions on simple C programs. Few questions were asked on reasoning as well.
    Third and last round was HR interview. you will get those questions on internet easily.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was campus selected. No negotiation

Application

Interview

Interviewed on campus in my college.There were four rounds.
    1)Written test
    2)Technical Interview
    3)Management Round
    4)HR

Questions in written test were based on aptitude.Asked me to explain my college project in technical round.Few questions on C basics.Management & HR round has few behavioral questions which were easy to answer

Interview Questions

• .I was asked to write code for implementing sin function.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.