Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

9,330 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Brief phone interview with Talent Acquisition team about prior experience & academics, followed up (within 1 week) by a short, 3-5 question technical interview from current employees (usually other engineers or team leads). Standard questions required you to explain a high level concept, predict the results or performance level of an algorithm, or name & explain some concept or data structure that can be used solve a simple technical challenge.

Interview Questions

• Identify and explain a sorting algorithm that can be used to sort the data (for some vague data structure) in O(n) time complexity for a best case scenario.   Answer Question
    • Identify and explain the 4 core principles of OOP.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

2 rounds. HR and Technical. It wasnt very hard as it was conducted in our college. Pretty chilled out. There was also an online quiz before the interview which was behavioral.

Interview Questions

Interview

Basic vet of what technologies are displayed on your resume. They check to see if you comprehend what you said. (Assuming that you understand what they are saying) They will also try to pick your brain at more advanced topics. At then end of it, their job is trying to find out how you respond. If you just curl up in a ball and do not try, you will fail. Just try and give your best & most complete answer. That adds value

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Good interview, but they asked question from every database, i could not answer some coding questions, so not selected in hr round after qualifying in final round though.so , i will try again.

ASE Interview

Interview

Campus hire, easy process. .

Database Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It is a new outsourcing project which Tata consultancy service want to get, I was interview by the client company by an one hour technical test and thirty minutes interview

AML Analyst Interview

Interview

Let us start with the first round: 30 questions in 45 minutes. Basic questions from aptitude, logical, general knowledge and english. Cutoff for this section is low and also there is no negative marking.

Then its time for group discussion. We are 9 in a group and get a very common topic and in this round whole group performed really well. Result (7/9 selected including me).

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied through university placement process.
    First round online exam - coding,aptitude and verbal sections.
    Interview was taken at tcs office in Chennai.
    straightforward questions from department subjects, questions from projects and basic coding questions.

Application

Interview

It was a Campus interview with 1 round of written and 1 round of face-to-face. The interview will cover basic questions on programming skills, OS, DBMS, Networking.
    Prepare mostly the basic details.

Interview Questions

• The interview will cover basic questions on programming skills, OS, DBMS, Networking   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pullman, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pullman, WA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by a senior software engineer and he asked me basic questions about computer science fundamentals, such as polymorphism, data structures, and what an array is. He also asked about projects I had worked on that were included on my resume and if I had any work on a team.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a isPalindrome function in C++?   Answer Question