Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jun 2019
7,978 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The selection was based on a computerized IQ\Skills and Personality Test Followed by a face to face interview in my university campus.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself growing in the company and if you are ready to work in any Locations?   Answer Question

Interview

First, a person will contact you to arrange time for the interview. For internship, I have two 1-hour phone interviews in the same day. It'd better to have at least 2 weeks to prepare after you get the contact from Google. Also the phone signal might be bad so be prepared to have alternative way to contact. The first question is about bitwise operation. Study from Cracking the Interviews might help.

Interview Questions

• Design a class where you can add elements, and return the mean of the latest N elements.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Check eligibity criteria then Aptitude test then Face to face followed by HR round then Group discussion. interviewer will be very calm good and knowledgable person. Be clear with interviewer never hide any thing

Interview

Aptitude test,Technical,HR

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi, IL (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Step 1 - Aptitude Test
    Step 2 - 3 round of intervies

Interview 1 - tecnical (basic C/C++)
    Interview 2 - behavioral
    Interview 3- HR

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2011.

Interview

Technical round followed by Hr

Interview Questions

Interview

I was asked questions about the courses I took during undergrad. The people interviewing me seemed really interested in my coursework. I wasn't asked a single technical question. My HR interview was a joke. They recruited more than half the batch from my college.

Interview Questions

Interview

Initial interview at campus - set of analytical questions, next interview - technical round, final interview - HR round

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, no written tests for percentages above 75.

Interview Questions

Interview

College campus recruitment, there was just one round which included both Technical and HR. Over all process was easy but little tricky though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation