Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

First - Quant Round, 2nd -Technical, 3rd- HR. Technical round depends on the interviwer. Quant round questions are repeated ones. Prepare old questions for this round.Don't panic in hr round. Be confident while answering. In technical round, they ask on the technologies you mentioned in your esume. Prepare the resume very well. Only mention what you know. They will see how strong are u in ur basics.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview is of four steps.
    1.Written Exam of Multiple choices of 25 questions.(To clear this, there will be a cut off)
    2.Technical Interview on resume and basics of C language
    3.Managerial Round on situational questions
    4.HR interview on personality and commitment

Negotiation

No negotiations

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2011.

Interview

I was selected from my college. In 2011 they took 3 rounds all of them were pretty easy. First was written Test composed of analytical and verbal questions. Though, time was less , questions were easy to solve.
    Second round was tecnical round, they hardly asked me few questions on simple C programs. Few questions were asked on reasoning as well.
    Third and last round was HR interview. you will get those questions on internet easily.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was campus selected. No negotiation

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The Interview process took place in 3 rounds (or 2 rounds for some people). 2 rounds were Technical Interviews and one round was an HR interview. It was only 1 round of Technical Interview for some people.

Interview Questions

• They asked most people about the projects they have done.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in College, AK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (College, AK (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

it was a College placement,there was a written exam,aptitude test after that was MR round,they asked some management questions for some technical like regrading project and your specify skill set and second one is HR round.and very next day result was announced.

Interview Questions

• College placement,there was a written exam after that was MR round and second one is HR round.and very nest day result is announced.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer(Trainee) Interview

Application

Interview

There was a written test on aptitude and basic computer science concepts. After that, interviewed by a panel of 3 including a developer, manager and HR for about 90 minutes. Standard technical questions and questions on resume.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai) in October 2015.

Interview

1. First process comprised of an Aptitude round. The question set was easy. Out of 30 Questions, 24 was the cut-off limit. Half the number of applied students crossed the cutoff benchmark.
    2. Second process was Technical round. Here final year project related questions were asked. Also basic C++ questions and programming concepts were also queried.
    3. Third Process was HR round. Here general HR Related questions were asked. Normal IQ Related Quiz were also put forward.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with any JOB Location ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Noida) in October 2016.

Interview

aptitude round, technical interview, managerial/hr interview. it was very very easy, dont study anything for tcs interview.if u want to crack it, then be cool and calm, you will crack it easily

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata) in October 2013.

Interview

Asked about personal interests, C programming, academics related topics, whether willing to relocate to outside of home town etc etc. No aptitude was required for me as I was the topper of the bacth in Mechanical Engineering.

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Madurai) in September 2013.

Interview

Aptitude, email writing followed by personal interview. As My CGPA was above the required value (>7.5 vary college to college) I had only email writing and interview. In email writing , it was a online test, based on the given hints we have to write a mail without any grammatical error. After that the personal interview depends on the person who is conducting it. It was a 3 member panel and most of the questions were oriented towards whether I will join the company or not as I am a non - IT department student.

Interview Questions

• Just the self intro' and the questions build up on the things written in CV   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just grab the offer if you are a IT student you can build up your carrier very good in the industry.