Tata Consultancy Services (North America) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services (North America) Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

2.6

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (Columbus, OH (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

it was good. Interviewer asked the relavant questions on my skillset. 3 rounds of interview. 1 with tcs folks. 1 with the client and the last one is with HR.

Consulting Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (Naperville, IL (US)).

Interview

Long process with more than 6 rounds of interviews but very professionally handled and heads up given periodically on what’s the status and what are the next steps. I think the professional attitude will take this company forward leaps and bounds given I come from a close competitor and I certainly know the way things are handled here and I sincerely hope I have a long and successful career at TCS

Interview Questions

• Ability to originate new business and domain specific questions   Answer Question

PeopleSoft Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America).

Interview

submitted resume thru a consultancy, and got initial screening call from tcs, 2 technical team members interviewed for an hour. Each will be asking basic to complex questions in turns

Interview Questions

• Some are basic questions and some are scenario based where we need to give the solution.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied through online and it take around one week. They called for Drive at Dallas which was totally unmanaged and had worst experienced. Interview is last for 20 min due to lots of candidates.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was face to face interview. After having technical round, they made me wait, and again second round was with hiring manager. And after a week i got a call saying that i got selected for the job

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburg, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (Pittsburg, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

it was call by recruiter. Submitted the resume by recruiter to TCS. HR called after 2two days , asked to fill up the online form. telephonic interview by Senior developer, telephonic interview by project manager. waiting for the response.

Interview Questions

• basic java , oop fundamental, spring security, web services, SOAP and REST   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America).

Interview

Two interviews. One technical and one general. Asked to write a few java functions and a sql query. Was pretty easy overall. The general interview was very short and nothing special.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I had on campus interview and a Skype interview. I am waiting for my final interview. I felt like they are very laid back but the lady wasn't prepare to interview me.

Interview Questions

• You haven't taken any object oriented languages so idk what to ask ...   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

Unorganized

Interview Questions

• How will I compete with other employees who have more experience than me   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiaton

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2009.

Interview

Technical Phone
    Manager interview
    HR interview

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions related to programming past projects and specif experience. JAVA or .NET and DATABASES   Answer Question

Low pay
    poor benefits

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.