Tata Consultancy Services Senior Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Senior Process Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Senior Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

My Interview consists of 3 rounds. 2 telephonic and 1 Hr round.
1st telephonic round they have check the communication and 2nd round they have check the technical knowledge . And Hr round simply salary package discussion

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai).

Interview

There was an HR Round, Manager round and an ops round. The HR round was the basic one trying to get to know you. The manager round had one of the managers trying to gauge your aptitude.

Interview Questions

• Basic question about yourself, one aptitude question and how long will you work fod the company   Answer Question

Senior Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

one day process ;HR too rude; Not much questions just more concern on hike if you ask less hike you are defiantly inn not soo difficult task to crack interview

Senior Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Very Easy. 4 Rounds
    1. Aptitude (Very easy) 40 questions, no passing marks depends on number of openings they have
    2. HR Round (Just for sake)
    3. Technical (not so technical) simple testing questions, some puzzles
    4. Managerial (Pretty good, the one I enjoyed the most)

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in March 2017.

Interview

Four rounds of Interview.
    First round was Aptitude round if you pass than you go to below rounds
    Second was HR round if you pass go to below rounds
    Third was Technical round if you pass than you go to below round
    Fourth was Managerial round if you pass than you get selected.

Interview Questions

• About my Networking Knowledge.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata).

Interview

1. HR ROUND
    2. COMMUNICATION SKILL TEST
    3. MANAGER ROUND
    4. NEGOTIATION ROUND

More over the interview process is not that tough. But very much cautious in Negotiation Round. English grammatical and communication should be understandable. Not much to say, overall good interview rounds easier rather. Any one can crack the rounds easily. Best of luck.

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in January 2017.

Interview

Whole interview process took one day.
    Appritude test, HR round, technical round, then managerial round. Previous company roles and responsibilities will be asked. Night shift comfortable or not.
    Then technical questions and your skills set

Interview Questions

• Black box mad white box testing concepts with an example   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

Attended an interview for an editorial position at TCS for their client Hibu. My role was to edit the work done by content writers. I took an advanced grammar test and had an interview with a manager and a team lead. They asked some basic questions. After a couple of days the HR called, this is when things went downhill. This person was a mean and insulting. Behaved like he was doing me a favour by giving me the job. For someone who has 4 years of experience with prestigious organisations, this was totally not done. They boast of the "TATA culture'. But it seems like their HR hasn't been made aware of it. After sending the break up, the HR didn't contact me for more nearly 10 days. Even when I mailed saying I had doubts about certain components. There was no room for negotiations. Terrible experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about how I handled content in my previous roles   Answer Question

I was honestly just put off by the lack of interest and response from the HR side

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was similar to other MNC's. Nothing different. But the way recruiters/ talent acquisition coordinators conduct the process was shocking. And company like TCS dont provide interview status. One line mailer saying you do not match our expectations. how much it will cost? Even though there is bulk hiring in BPOs but you need to understand the psychology of candidates. When they give interview they expect feedback. Even after mailing them about feedback no reply from their end. Very Sad.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I want to join TCS?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai).

Interview

I had 4 rounds of Interview.
    1. Aptitude test - Contained 45 questions. 15 - Grammer, 15 - English Comprehension, 15 - Mathematical
    2. HR - General introduction
    3. Manager - Introduction, skill review and previous job profile.
    4. HR (Salary Negotiation)

Interview Questions

• The interview process was easy with HR and Manager. Personal Interview and prior work experience   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.