Tata Consultancy Services Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

there were 3 rounds of interview. The first was resume-based wherein they asked about my past work experience, the projects I have worked on so far, etc. the second was a full technical interview, and the third was an HR round.

Interview Questions

• Basics of the programming language like OOP concepts, DB connections related questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Naperville, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

waiting in the meeting room for approximately 2 hours with no time line.
    A group of people asks for the technical name on the resume and explains the meaning of the technical name.

Interview Questions

• A simple explanation of a technical term from each of the resumes   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Two rounds with both in the side technical. Initial one is phone screening and another one is Skype interview. Very easy to answer only basic questions. Questions will vary depends on person. No behavioral questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds of face to face interview.
    2 technical and 1 hr round.
    The technical rounds consists of basic logical thinking questions and the hr round consisted of questions checking the atttitude of the candidate

Interview Questions

• Write the algorithm for writing pascals triangle.   2 Answers

Interview

Interview Questions

• very dump questions asked. It was easy like hell. They said they are working with latest technologies but reality is just opposite. Communication skills of interviwer were pathetic. It seems they need to join some english speaking course.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Staffing agency forwared resume to TCS recruiter. They were too slow to confirm in-person interview schedule. Had the in-person interview on a Saturday in the Santa Clara office. The interviewers asked only basic questions in PL/SQL. Though I am well experienced and I did well in the interview, I was puzzled I didn't get an feedback/offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Cupertino, CA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview took 45 mins. It was technical and based on fundamental concepts on Java and Object Oriented Concepts. In person interview panel consisted of 3 interviewers. Lot of questions were asked about the products that I had worked on in my previous job. In person interview took about one and a half hours. Overall it was a really good experience.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview

Interview Questions

I didn't like the way the process took place

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. It took a whole day. There were 2 technical rounds, one managerial round and one HR round. After the interview process they dont give the offer right away. The actual offer letter came in the mail after a month. They say it takes time because they take approval from Mumbai for every associate hired.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview was on a direct call with my manager, it was a call of around 30 min, I don't remember having a specific set of questions but more like "what would you do if you have X situation ?"

Interview Questions

• What would you do to fix a timeout exception while trying to load a page ? What steps will you follow ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.