Tata Consultancy Services Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds of face to face interview.
2 technical and 1 hr round.
The technical rounds consists of basic logical thinking questions and the hr round consisted of questions checking the atttitude of the candidate

Interview Questions

• Write the algorithm for writing pascals triangle.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Two rounds with both in the side technical. Initial one is phone screening and another one is Skype interview. Very easy to answer only basic questions. Questions will vary depends on person. No behavioral questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. It took a whole day. There were 2 technical rounds, one managerial round and one HR round. After the interview process they dont give the offer right away. The actual offer letter came in the mail after a month. They say it takes time because they take approval from Mumbai for every associate hired.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Staffing agency forwared resume to TCS recruiter. They were too slow to confirm in-person interview schedule. Had the in-person interview on a Saturday in the Santa Clara office. The interviewers asked only basic questions in PL/SQL. Though I am well experienced and I did well in the interview, I was puzzled I didn't get an feedback/offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Naperville, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

waiting in the meeting room for approximately 2 hours with no time line.
    A group of people asks for the technical name on the resume and explains the meaning of the technical name.

Interview Questions

• A simple explanation of a technical term from each of the resumes   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview

Interview Questions

I didn't like the way the process took place

Interview

Interview Questions

• very dump questions asked. It was easy like hell. They said they are working with latest technologies but reality is just opposite. Communication skills of interviwer were pathetic. It seems they need to join some english speaking course.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Cupertino, CA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview took 45 mins. It was technical and based on fundamental concepts on Java and Object Oriented Concepts. In person interview panel consisted of 3 interviewers. Lot of questions were asked about the products that I had worked on in my previous job. In person interview took about one and a half hours. Overall it was a really good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune) in April 2016.

Interview

TCS on of the fack company in india. I have cleared the first round that is technical round in TCS.

Than HR told me send me your all documents. than HR told me you will have one more round that is MR round.

In MR round non technical person will asking technical questions. even your correct answers they told no it is not correct.

total waste of time to interview with TCS.

technical interview was good.
    But MR round all nonsense questions.

in MR round 2 persons are there

1- lady
    1- Man

Interview Questions

• 1) First question - That lady asked me are you maharashtrian.
      2) then they stared to ask anything.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in January 2016.

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.