Tata Consultancy Services Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

1,355 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The process took over two months. I went into the local TCS branch and was there for about two hours, having interviews with three people. Two of those interviews where behavioral and the other technical. All of them pretty standard, easy interviews. I accepted my offer a couple of months after the initial interviews.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions.
    What is linear regression?
    What is the difference between structured and unstructured data?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me, they missed the first interview and then rescheduled for a week later. Interview lasted about 30 minutes or so. A mixture of questions regarding data structures and SQL

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was telephonic interview of 44-50 minutes and when the interviewer starts questioning he did not understand my point and keep telling his points without listening to my answers. It was very bad and after the interview over they did not even care to send me feedback if I was selected or not. The email is still pending

Interview Questions

• OOPS concept, NoSQL, Databases, Projects, General Logic questions - How to solve RUBIX CUBE   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Never receive response from TCS so I think my interview wasn't successful, but later they asked me for interview again and no response again. I don't know why but this isn't a good experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

There was an online test of 2 parts, one was logical and quantitative reasoning and the second part was coding knowledge. The interview was welcoming and encouraging me or pointing me towards solutions to some problems that I was stuck on.

Interview Questions

• Write bubble sort pseudo code   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone call asking a bunch of questions about programming languages that aren't really applicable to engineering in practice. The technical interview format is antiquated, and kind of cheesy. I'm not going to need the "five main points of object oriented programming" in practice, and I'm not sure those even exist.

Interview Questions

• What are the five main points of object oriented programming?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

There was aptitude test in the first round which includes basic mathematics and english questions. After that, i was invited to technical round where i was interviewed by three people simulataneoulsy

Interview Questions

• Had a few basic computer science questions. Explained about my background and skills   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview itself was mostly about SQL and not very difficult. Getting the interview set up was harder, as this company seems pretty unorganized, and coordinating the actual call took over a week.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (San Jose, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

No one showed up for the meeting, there was some sort of confusion between candidates and interviewers. a week after, they called me and said they will make another interview for me next month.

Interview Questions

• They didn't do the interview unfortunately   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I met recruiter from college fair and I did short discussion with her. then she invited onsite virtual interview, two rounds. It took about a month to get the result. they were very friendly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.