Tata Consultancy Services Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.8

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (India, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Technical interview round 1 simple level basic knowledge test
Technical interview round 2 moderate level work experience and real time work questions
Technical interview round 3 expert level
HR interview salary negotiation

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest escalation you handled   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2013.

Interview

Process had begun with Written Test and then Writing a paragraph using the words given.
    For the students who got through the exam, were called for the interview. We have to choose the domain like either IT or EIS so that we will be interviewed accordingly to the domain that we have chosen. There would be three rounds of interview. One technical and two Managerial.

Interview Questions

• About yourself?
      About the subjects that I have learnt in the university?
      Functions of swap?
      inheritance?
      In coming 5 years where would you see yourself?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I had two round interview process one phone interview and one onsite Technical interview.
    Both interview were related to job and technical.

Negotiation

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Augusta, GA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

very easy and interviews are taken by average knowledge people, one can easily clear if they have average knowledge. No written test if you are applying as an experience professional

Interview Questions

• That you want to accept the offer or not :-), because in interview if you have average knowledge you will get the offer   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

it consist of 3 rounds in the 1st round it was an online exam and the 2nd one is the technical interview and last one is the HR round

Interview Questions

• write a factorial program in c or c++   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karimnagar, Telangana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Karimnagar, Telangana) in September 2020.

Interview

tell me about self,about projects,based on project started asking questions on that ,nect mr and hr round in it mention any other which you have not mentioned in your cv and thats it wait for call

Interview Questions

• are you willing to relocate   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Coimbatore) in September 2019.

Interview

First there was a National Qualifier Test(NQT). This test is of two types. One is Ninja(3LPA). Another one is Digital (7LPA). If your college is one of the premium college then you can attend the digital exam directly. If not you can attend ninja. There is special opportunity for non premium college students to attend the digital. If you perform well in the ninja online test and you are one of the top scorers then you will be allowed to attend the digital exam. Both ninja and digital will have aptitudes, verbal, logical and one program write. Digital will be complex than that of ninja. I'm a student of a non premium college. So first I wrote the ninja exam. I cleared it and i was one of the top scorers. So i was allowed to attend the digital exam. I also cleared the digital exam well. So i was asked to attend the final interview. The final interview was fully web conferencing. Two Human Resources were in the video conferencing. Both technical and HR happened at the same time. They asked some questions about AI, asked me to write a program and tell me about yourself. That's all. After some days I got the mail. I got a selected for Digital.

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Thanjavur) in June 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus for tcs digital and it had two rounds
    1.online aptitude coding test
    2.Face two Face interview and HR
    first round had technical as well as aptitude MCQ
    FACE to face is as described below

Interview Questions

• they were mostly based on OOPS concepts and mini projects .
      there was a behavorial round as well at the last   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

If you have good knowledge on basics. easily we can go through the interview. After that touched all the basic questions and what i worked on the previous project and the business of the old company.

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Lucknow) in October 2018.

Interview

First Round was National Qualifier Test. Shortlisted ones were called for interview process. It consisted of two rounds. First round was a Tech cum Managerial Round. Successful ones moved to HR round and results were awaited.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join TCS?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.