Tata Consultancy Services Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.8

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I had two round interview process one phone interview and one onsite Technical interview.
Both interview were related to job and technical.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Augusta, GA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

very easy and interviews are taken by average knowledge people, one can easily clear if they have average knowledge. No written test if you are applying as an experience professional

Interview Questions

• That you want to accept the offer or not :-), because in interview if you have average knowledge you will get the offer   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2013.

Interview

Process had begun with Written Test and then Writing a paragraph using the words given.
    For the students who got through the exam, were called for the interview. We have to choose the domain like either IT or EIS so that we will be interviewed accordingly to the domain that we have chosen. There would be three rounds of interview. One technical and two Managerial.

Interview Questions

• About yourself?
      About the subjects that I have learnt in the university?
      Functions of swap?
      inheritance?
      In coming 5 years where would you see yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Ahmedabad) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview process was good except salary part.Got selected in 2 days but HR round took a long time.

Negotiation

Negotiation part was not good for me. They are little bit rigid on what they offer.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2011.

Interview

The recruitment all begins through the aptitude test which is a very nominal one. Then is followed by a technical round which might cost you a bit of coding. The last round would be an HR round which is more or less a friendly chat.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in June 2009.

Interview

interview process involve three rounds
    1) the aptitude test: It involves GRE based questions which are fairly simple.
    2) Interview Round: they ask technical questions. Since they recruit freshers from non computer related field the interview question often are very basic and just test your willingness to learn.
    3) HR round: easiest of them all.

Negotiation

for freshers no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in September 2008.

Interview

Got hired on during a campus interview. It was pretty easy. We had an initial aptitude test that lasted for close to 3 hours and followed by 3 rounds of interview. First round was technical round, where I was asked to write logic for couple of programs. second and third rounds were formality

Negotiation

There was no negotiation involved since this was initial entry position.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune).

Interview

I got placed from college placement and interview had 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to what ever we had learnt in our college engineering   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in April 2010.

Interview

Had two interviews . HR and technical interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru) in August 2010.

Interview

3 rounds a phone call with some technical stuff about network , then direct interview with Project Manager again full technical then last HR round for salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• All questions were easy, but the same old question y u left the old company..   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.