Tata Consultancy Services Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.5

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

On Campus hire. First round was written( sections with Analytical Ability, Verbal and Quantitative reasoning ), then Face to Face Technical interview round 1 , Face to Face interview HR round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was a walk in for Written Test and then a technical round followed by managerial round finally HR round. The whole process took 3 months with long wait. Tech round covered all the concepts in c,c++, Java.

Trainee Interview

Interview

It is a campus interview. Techinical and HR. If you crack the technical you are in, but you need to be confident in font of HR. Learn one language where you are excellent. Its ok not to answer all questins

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata).

Interview

Interview process included written exam followed by personal interview. People who scored cut off marks in written exam, were called for the personal interview and then final selection result was out.

Interview Questions

• Why are you not going for academic job when you have M.Tech degree   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhilai) in December 2015.

Interview

Online Test followed by Personal Interview in which they conduct three round first round will be technical round followed by Managerial and Hr interview round. Every round was elimination round.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about TCS?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2016.

Interview

One written test (aptitude plus email writing. 1 technical interview,1 managerial and 1 hr interview).Long process for freshers. It may not happen at 1 time. It will take 3 days.

Anonymous Employee in Shegaon

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Shegaon).

Interview

Had campus interview in my collage which was having 3 rounds in total. Technical, Managerial and HR rounds only and only once you crack an online aptitude exam. The online exam is tough and also has a section of technical writting.

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in September 2015.

Interview

There were 4 rounds, I was a campus hire. No aptitude for more than 75 percent in all semester
    Aptitude Test
    Email Writing
    Technical
    HR round
    Process was easy, aptitude questions were simple for me , but depends on panel , few people did face tough panels

Interview Questions

• DBMS, Programming questions
      Some sql queries,
      Operating system questions,
      Mostly stress testing
      Asked about decreasing percentage in all semesters, gave reasons and validated
      Datastructure question, Wrote few basic java questions,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad) in September 2018.

Interview

two rounds, technical and hr. they asked basic coding questions. and prepare well about the company. be prepared on your core subjects as well. it is better if you know at least a few programming languages

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata).

Interview

Just Expressing About Yourself.Nothing have to fear.
    Just Been Well Dressed with a Great Personality.
    Answer some known question it's very normal.
    Caution: Don't argue with respectful person whom are sit front of u.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.