Tata Consultancy Services Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Consultancy Services Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

2.6

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

On Campus hire. First round was written( sections with Analytical Ability, Verbal and Quantitative reasoning ), then Face to Face Technical interview round 1 , Face to Face interview HR round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was a walk in for Written Test and then a technical round followed by managerial round finally HR round. The whole process took 3 months with long wait. Tech round covered all the concepts in c,c++, Java.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai).

Interview

online test - f2f interview - HR interview. Online test will little bit challenging and the interview was in average technical side. Best to say no if you don't know the answer rather than blabbering something else.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was overall a good interview, where fair amount of technical, management and HR questions were asked. The interview team is really efficient in taking interviews as they know what they're doing and what kind of questions to ask to whom. If you are sound and confident, then it would be smooth for you and you might end up with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why values are common between you and the company
      What excites you about the company?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

It was a very good experience. Got to appear for it through my college. I also got offeried the job, but i could accept it due to some family conditions

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Patna, Bihar).

Interview

Apply online. Minimum 60% marks through out the carrier is required. Take oncampus written test followed by GD and then HR round. After about 2-3 months if selected you will be given the offer letter.

Trainee Interview

Interview

There was a test initially it had programming also. People who got selected in that test had a technical and hr round. People who got selected on technical I believe, were sent to the he round

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on c, oops, data structures. He round was common. Tell about yourself, why tcs, hobbies etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune).

Interview

First it was a Aptitude test, in that there are 3 sections 1st section is Aptitude test, 2nd is mcq on C language, 3rd Section is Programming . After test , after 1 week they decleared result of aptitude test. I'v cleared Aptitude test.
    In Interview they ask me about family background, final year project, Centrifugal force, Centripetal force,write syntax for If condition and give one example. Further I'v not cleared interview process.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in December 2019.

Interview

Two interviews about your mayor IT skills or programing knowledge ,and after that a math logical test , everything focused on English fluency skills and a willing to learn new things according to the company needs at the time.

Interview Questions

• Anything to make you speak in English about you   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai) in October 2019.

Interview

Overall it was good used to prepare for very basic about programming like c and c++ and oops is very useful when you are going like this technical interview, All the best.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.