Tata Sky Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Tata Sky

3.1

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Sky (Hyderabad) in August 2016.

Interview

3 round of interview, 1st with area sales manager after that CSM will take another round and last and final round will take by HR. Face to face and telephonic both type of round will happen.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Sky (Noida) in February 2013.

Interview

Total 4 Rounds, 1) Reporting Manager telephonic General round 2) Reporting Manager technical Round at office location 3) 2nd Line Manager General round 4) HR Round . Need to have good subject knowledge . Total process takes around 1 to 2 week.

Interview Questions

• What were the challenges & How do you overcome those?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Sky (Kolkata) in January 2016.

Interview

the overall flow of the interview was very smooth even though in reality the qs asked were bit elaborate and the interviewer was thorough with his knowledge of the domain.

Interview Questions

• my achievement in previous companies and where i had taken some decision of strategic function   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tata Sky (New Delhi) in July 2018.

Interview

Three rounds of interview and 1 aptitude test. the interviews mainly focussed on expectation setting about the role and understanding my work in my past roles. Also there was a focus on how would I be able to add value to this new role.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Sky in February 2009.

Interview

There were 2 tests. One written test on java/j2me then followed by a practical skill test. Needed to implement a game without referring any APIs or any other resources that too in a notepad.Then I had an HR round. Generally for collecting some information.

Interview Questions

• To implement a game by writing the code without any IDE.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

MIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Sky (Bengaluru) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied job for Regional Co-ordinator and MIS . Skill Testing completed at local level and experience also checked . After First level completion HR Process starts and HR check the Education , Experience and Family Background.

Interview Questions

• Excel Test conducted by Expert . Tested about formulas in Excel & Pivot and HR asked about my education and background and experience   1 Answer

New Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tata Sky (Mumbai) in August 2015.

Interview

Most of the employee are picked from premier business school at the junior level. To be employed on a senior position you need to have a good track record. The interview is pretty much starts with the immediate boss followed by the super boss and finally the head of department.

Interview Questions

• They was keen to know if i was getting marries anytime soon   1 Answer

Customer Care Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Sky.

Interview

The interview process took three weeks and it was easy compared to other interviews I met. I am not able to recollect the questions which asked to me. There was four rounds including telephonic.

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Sky (Kolkata) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview process, basic information in about tata sky. And also product knowledge, and communication skill test. How to sell tata sky product? Why u want to do job here.?? What is your product knowledge.? Etc

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about tata sky?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Sky (Mumbai) in March 2012.

Interview

there were two interviews. one was held in my college campus by recruiters and another was held in tata sky personals in mumbai . Both interview were one to one. The main thing that they see or look in a candidate is his/her confidence and ability to convince people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.