Tata Steel Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tata Steel Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Steel

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Varanasi) in November 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was quite frank and chill .he was much more interested in the approach of his questions than the ans itself .The interviewer was quite frank and chill .he was much more interested in the approach of his questions than the ans itself.The interviewer was quite frank and chill .he was much more interested in the approach of his questions than the ans itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Steel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Kolkata) in January 2019.

Interview

This job role is Management Trainee in Systems. Only the final year students from Computer Science and IT were allowed. In the First Stage, an online test was taken. The questions were from Quant, English, C Programming and Object-Oriented Programming. 20 students were selected for the 2nd round. The 2nd round was Group Discussion. The students were divided into three groups. In my phase, the topic was the advantages and disadvantages of using social media inside the office hours. In another group, the topic was the importance of e-commerce in today's India. Out of 20 students, 9 advanced in third or the final round. Overall the Interview process is smooth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Ranchi) in November 2018.

Interview

Candidates were called for normal Aptitude test organised by AMCAT. 36 of them made it to the next round . i.e. Group discussion. GD topic was on current issue. 13 moved to the final round of process . i,e is PI and 6 made it to the final list.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Varanasi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Varanasi) in October 2017.

Interview

1. An aptitude exam on AMCAT platform. It included very easy aptitude question and basic english part. Then there was questions on material science and thermodynamics since I was filling the opportunity from ceramic engineering back ground. They selected 40% people from this round.
    2. Second round was GD, where the were selecting 2 out of 5-6 people.
    3. HR round and technical round.

Interview Questions

• Questions from Refractory and basic HR questions.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Steel.

Interview

Direct Interview, mostly behavioural, no stress interview, they were looking for the right attitude and respect for values at TATA, what as a person your values are and how do you use those values in daily life

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhanbad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Dhanbad).

Interview

The students were shortlisted after a written test which consist of logical,quantitative,verbal,technical and psychometric questions.Then there was group discussion consisting of 14 students,the topic for gd was simple and after that 10 students were selected for interview.There was a panel of 3 person and alternatively they were asking the quetions.

Interview Questions

• questions were from engineering drawing,tom,solid mechanics,refrigeration and air conditioning and HR question   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Mumbai) in December 2016.

Interview

Selected for interview by resume shortlisting during campus recruitment. The interview lasted for 30 min. There were 5 members in the panel. The interview environment was friendly. The questions were not difficult.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions from steel making. General HR questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dhanbad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Dhanbad) in September 2016.

Interview

It was typical technical + HR interview, everyone was very cordial, questions were very basic in nature related to course being taught, but mainly industry related, it was for intern which later got converted into PPO

Interview Questions

• why is your GPA so consistently low   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Steel (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a hardcore technical with a very less emphasis on HR and CV. The questions though were very simple and if someone knew the formula, he could easily crack it. One or two favourate subject is must for the interview.

Interview Questions

• All the basic definitions and formulas and derivations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Steel (Patna, Bihar).

Interview

Resume shortlisting and then face to face interview, through college campus placement , the whole process was average, there were 1 mechanical, 1electrical and 2 HR personals on behalf of the company

Interview Questions

• All the questions were very basic like about yourself and followed with some normal technical questions related to iron-carbon graph and some material and production related questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.