TecEsq Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at TecEsq

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TecEsq (Noida) in July 2014.

Interview

The Interview process at Tecesq was pretty simple. The management was more curious in knowing the extra curricular skills rather than educational or professional background. The bulk of the questions were based on my interests, reasons for joining IP industry etc. They mainly stressed on the negotiation part wherein one can easily give up in an attempt to bargain because the management is very adamant. Overall, the interview process was easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TecEsq

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TecEsq.

Interview

There is only one round of interview, and if you are experienced person there is only few easy questions are asked. They may ask a few questions related to basic Intellectual property and may ask family background, nothing difficult. They keep their focus on negotiation part.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TecEsq (New Delhi) in January 2012.

Interview

There are many ways to enter in the company.
    Best way is through employee referral, other ways are college campus, naukri.com, linked.in, direct email application.
    Company usually prefers experienced personnel only. Still a good academic fresher may also have a chance.
    Questions in interview are purely technical. If u clear technical round, then your HR round starts where your communication skills and analytical skills are tested

Interview Questions

• We are looking for employees those stay with the company for long, are u the one?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are strong in technical as well as in communication.. u can negotiate to any thing

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.