Tech Mahindra Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tech Mahindra Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Electronics City

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Electronics City) in July 2019.

Interview

They took 3 rounds and they asked me so many technical questions and after that they told me that I have one more round I waited for 2 hours then said is scheduled for next day....till now I dint get any update. Also in 3rd round only 3 ppl were left for interview total 4 ppl took my interview all are from andra pradesh they jus doing time pass n asked questions for their entertainment

Interview Questions

• What is outook,vpn,ad, domain,drivers, wifi,router, incident, service request,previous experience and so many   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a walk-in for the candidate with a 1-5 year experience, with 2 HR rounds, voice & accent round and last was Technical Round, the interview process was quite organized with no unnecessary waiting time

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to the basics of networking in the technical round   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Meerut

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Meerut) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a campus placement drive . The whole selection process was consist of 4 rounds.
    Group discussion (just for checking your accent of reading few words and sentences) - V&A (Voice & Accent Round- Asked few questions of networking )- Telephonic Interview Round - Operation Round (Technical questions of Networking, troubleshooting ).
    Just be confident and fluent you will be selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida) in October 2018.

Interview

Anand mahindra boss kindly see your noida tech mahindra . I see & appreciate your hardwork of team but in noida i dont feel corporate culture. Its mnc company . First round hr called me & told me to read set of word . I eliminated . Its was not smooth process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a 4 round process.
    First was a group discussion (about the best moment in life), technical round about basic knowledge about the Company, mock call interview with hr for a customer support at Flipkart and project manager round face to face about shift timings pay scale ect.

Interview Questions

• Invisible for a day. What are the three thing you will do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida) in August 2018.

Interview

total 3 round
    1> HR round
    2> technical round <not so tough>
    3> Voice and accent

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

it was a long and tiring interview process
    i cam to the office at 10 in the morining and completed the final round of interview by 9 in the night
    easy to crack the interview if u have good skills in english and communication

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad) in April 2018.

Interview

Firstly they only look for communication they need a fluent people. If you have Fluent communication and manageble skills this interview is piece of cake.

There are 6 rounds when I was interviewed.
    1. JAM:(self topic and HR's random topic)
    2. Voice and accent :(they mainly stress on vocabulary and fluency just be as simple as you can then followed by mock call)
    3. Vesrant: (the eliminating round for many people but the tip from my side use better accent and listen carefully be calm and repeat clearly though you missed listening words understand scenario and form suitable sentence)
    4. Operations: all technical questions related to internet and basic questions like ip, Lan, Wan, are asked.
    5. Online assessment : consists of Aptitude, logical and reasoning questions.
    6. The final HR round: congo if you made it upto here. Just few questions of yourself and salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• Why you left previous organization?   1 Answer
    • Tell me Something about Hyderabad   1 Answer
    • Internet related question as I said above   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinjewadi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hinjewadi) in April 2018.

Interview

1 st round:

In this round your communication skills will be checked. Me along with 8 people were called by hr for the first round. All students were asked to introduce themselves and the ones who she found good while speaking were countered by her to speak on some random topic. I was great with my fluency so she countered by asking daily routine of my mother. I didn't panic and spoke on that topic. As a result I got selected from group of 9.

2nd round

Here I had a face to face interview with another senior hr . He asked me about my career interest, and questions related to whether I comfortable in working in night shifts, rotational week off. I agreed and this round got cleared as well.

3 rd round
    In this round I was facing two HR's at the same time. They were checking my knowledge in networking concepts .Few of the questions were related to router, switch, hub, topology, hardware. I was prepared for it so I answered there questions well and I cleared this round as well.

Finally group 15 students have cleared all rounds in that day , and hr came outside and asked us to come on Monday for Client Round where client will interact with us via phone. After clearing all 3 rounds we all students thought that we people were finally selected by tech mahindra but that was not the case and again we have to clear one more round. But two my surprise we all students have not received any call and mail from them for two weeks, but after two week I got a call from techM saying that this position has been got to hold. Is'nt this disgusting, it's like you have wasted entire you time in this silly walk in. This thing has happened to all those people selected in that day I am saying this because I was in contact with that people continously. My point is if that position has been gone to hold then why you guys are conducting walk in drive again for same designation of technical support for networking again for next week. This company is crazy! They only know how to waste time of freshers who have kept hopes on their company for jobs specially when they have been selected by their company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai) in March 2018.

Interview

there were 3 rounds the first one was hr screening where they made ous talk about some topic for a minute and the next round was phone call interview and the next was final hr

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.