Tech Mahindra Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tech Mahindra Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very bad. More than 50 persons attended the interview. Each person's for 20 seconds. In half an hour the whole process completed. And 90% were rejected. Seriously!!! These HR s. No technical questions asked. Still got rejected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi) in August 2015.

Interview

personal interaction with trainers and hr ,basicaly 3 round process hr hr and technical. have to wait long and they just check your communication skills and networking.co just concentrate on english

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a walk-in for the candidate with a 1-5 year experience, with 2 HR rounds, voice & accent round and last was Technical Round, the interview process was quite organized with no unnecessary waiting time

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to the basics of networking in the technical round   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida) in October 2018.

Interview

Anand mahindra boss kindly see your noida tech mahindra . I see & appreciate your hardwork of team but in noida i dont feel corporate culture. Its mnc company . First round hr called me & told me to read set of word . I eliminated . Its was not smooth process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinjewadi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hinjewadi) in April 2018.

Interview

1 st round:

In this round your communication skills will be checked. Me along with 8 people were called by hr for the first round. All students were asked to introduce themselves and the ones who she found good while speaking were countered by her to speak on some random topic. I was great with my fluency so she countered by asking daily routine of my mother. I didn't panic and spoke on that topic. As a result I got selected from group of 9.

2nd round

Here I had a face to face interview with another senior hr . He asked me about my career interest, and questions related to whether I comfortable in working in night shifts, rotational week off. I agreed and this round got cleared as well.

3 rd round
    In this round I was facing two HR's at the same time. They were checking my knowledge in networking concepts .Few of the questions were related to router, switch, hub, topology, hardware. I was prepared for it so I answered there questions well and I cleared this round as well.

Finally group 15 students have cleared all rounds in that day , and hr came outside and asked us to come on Monday for Client Round where client will interact with us via phone. After clearing all 3 rounds we all students thought that we people were finally selected by tech mahindra but that was not the case and again we have to clear one more round. But two my surprise we all students have not received any call and mail from them for two weeks, but after two week I got a call from techM saying that this position has been got to hold. Is'nt this disgusting, it's like you have wasted entire you time in this silly walk in. This thing has happened to all those people selected in that day I am saying this because I was in contact with that people continously. My point is if that position has been gone to hold then why you guys are conducting walk in drive again for same designation of technical support for networking again for next week. This company is crazy! They only know how to waste time of freshers who have kept hopes on their company for jobs specially when they have been selected by their company.

Anonymous Employee in Meerut

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Meerut) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a campus placement drive . The whole selection process was consist of 4 rounds.
    Group discussion (just for checking your accent of reading few words and sentences) - V&A (Voice & Accent Round- Asked few questions of networking )- Telephonic Interview Round - Operation Round (Technical questions of Networking, troubleshooting ).
    Just be confident and fluent you will be selected.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2018.

Interview

INTERVIEW PROCESS CONSISTS OF 2 ROUNDS 1. JAM 2. MANAGER ROUND jam topic: any topic of our interest, which would be for about 1-2 min. We should be fluent in telugu and hindi languages. Manager round has questions related to your goals, family background, yourself etc. Both the rounds are purely dependent on communication skills, hindi and english languages are mandatory, we need to speak about a topic in hindi during manager round. company hire for both international and domestic support separately. Both categories need perfect hindi and english if, a bit less can be placed in domestic support. International support has more salary than domestic. Prepare well to communicate properly and be confident to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, family background, any backlogs, why not a govt job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad) in April 2018.

Interview

Firstly they only look for communication they need a fluent people. If you have Fluent communication and manageble skills this interview is piece of cake.

There are 6 rounds when I was interviewed.
    1. JAM:(self topic and HR's random topic)
    2. Voice and accent :(they mainly stress on vocabulary and fluency just be as simple as you can then followed by mock call)
    3. Vesrant: (the eliminating round for many people but the tip from my side use better accent and listen carefully be calm and repeat clearly though you missed listening words understand scenario and form suitable sentence)
    4. Operations: all technical questions related to internet and basic questions like ip, Lan, Wan, are asked.
    5. Online assessment : consists of Aptitude, logical and reasoning questions.
    6. The final HR round: congo if you made it upto here. Just few questions of yourself and salary discussion.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai) in March 2018.

Interview

TechM - BPS

1. HR screening
    2. Voice and accent round
    3. Vercent round
    4. online aptitude test (not important)
    5. Opt manager round

Vercent round is important. cut off 60 out of 80. 3 attempts were provided to my friends to clear this round.

However, after joining the company, we had communication training. In my batch 23 members, only 5 cleared. For rest one more chance provided, in which 4 cleared again. Remaining 14 lost their job, really disappointing.

If you receive the job, please take the pre process training seriously.

Interview Questions

• ask us to give a free speech on any general tropic   1 Answer
    • Mock call (as a customer care representative of airtel - customer recharged but amount not credited in the account)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune) in July 2017.

Interview

on very first day ,first round is of logical aptitude test second round was group discussion on second day third and final round was technical interview and personal interview mix

Interview Questions

• tell me about the difficulties that you face during your final year project and how did you manage to deal with it,what is your role in your project,tell me about the situation when you failed ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.