TechShu Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at TechShu Digital

2.7

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TechShu Digital (New Delhi) in January 2021.

Interview

As this interview had been taken in during pandemic so interview was online it's was a 2 Round interview process 1st HR verification 2nd technical round 3rd round with HR.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TechShu Digital.

Interview

A very long process. 5 rounds. Started with the HR, then with the tech team, then the CEO. Had to take a written test as well on the day of the face to face interview.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechShu Digital (Kolkata) in September 2016.

Interview

They told me that I have to write 4000 words every day and if I do not finish the work will have to spill over to weekend. They were non-commital on salary. The job post mentioned 3 lac ctc, but I doubt whether they wanted to pay that much.
    Then they asked me take a test for 4 articles to see if I could write 4000 words in a day. Generally every company tests with one article. I found it unreasonable.

Interview Questions

• General about pay in current organization etc
      What excites me?   2 Answers

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechShu Digital (Kolkata) in February 2015.

Interview

1st step was a IQ test by. A sheet of question was given including reasoning, maths, English grammar test. Then a case study was given to solve on the 2nd step and the final round was of personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable if after going home clients call you?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechShu Digital (Kolkata) in August 2012.

Interview

Written test followed by an interview with the seniors

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TechShu Digital (Kolkata) in June 2010.

Interview

Its a very different interview process...you will not be asked anything from your syllabus. Case studies will be given. Digital Marketing being a new field, we do not expect freshers to be expertise in it. Its more about general knowledge, ethics and attitude

Interview Questions

• A straight cut question like "How long will you be with our company"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase as such, they accepted my "expected salary"

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.