Tecnimont ICB Piping Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Piping Engineer

Tecnimont ICB Piping Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tecnimont ICB

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tecnimont ICB (Malad) in February 2017.

Interview

I had applied for the post of Pipng Engineer though Campus Placements. The Interview process was scheduled on the 18th February 2017 at the Mumbai HQ, Malad. We were asked to report by 8:15 am, after which there was an hour long Presentation. It was followed by an Aptitude Session of one hour. Question types ranged from Technical, Logical Reasoning to questions on Current Affairs (like who recently won the Bharat Ratna Award & to which sport was Bhakti Sharma related?). The technical questions were also not so "Cake Walk" type. After the Aptitude selected students (I was one of them) were provided with lunch in the canteen. This was followed by a non-elimination group discussion round (Topics: 'Demonetisation' for one group and 'Donald Trump and Global Economy' for the other- both recent affairs). Then we were led to three interview rounds (One technical and two HR). Questions of the technical interview were too tough with questions from all the four years of engineering. HR questions were aimed towards life goals, life incidents and family background.
The Interview process was smoothly conducted and completed in half a day. Hope this information proved useful to at least one of you:)

Interview Questions

• 1. Types of Corrosion
    2. Types of Valves
    8. Types of Welding
    9. Effect of Temperature on Stress-Strain Curve   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tecnimont ICB

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tecnimont ICB (Mumbai) in February 2009.

Interview

Hiring depends on how many contacts you have in the company. If you know any GM or DGM, its really easy to get in this company. Otherwise better you get selected through campus recruitment. By the way its very easy process. Anyone can get in here without any problem. Thank you.

Piping Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tecnimont ICB.

Interview

Candidates from several colleges were asked to report to the office at malad. These candidates were selected by the company from among those who registered. The criteria was not disclosed.
    First round was Aptitude + GK + Technical test.
    Selected students went to group discussion. (Non eliminating)
    Technical interview.(non eliminating) as the post was piping engineer, questions on SOM, FM, HT were asked.
    HR interview. (Basic questions. Some were asked technical also)
    9 candidates were chosen from approx 110

Interview Questions

• classification of engineering materials, Stress strain diagrams, Perfect gas law assumptions, BE project   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.