Telenet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Telenet Interview Questions

Interviews at Telenet

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Telenet.

Interview

I Did a application online and then took assessment online. I Received a call for a phone interview, but missed call. The recruiter did leave a message, but I called and left message for a call back and Haven't heard back yet.

Young Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Telenet.

Interview

The best 100 candidates get a "ticket" for the young grad day.
    First you need to do 2 tests: Factors+ and Logiks General (Advanced)
    After that you need to record a video interview containing 3 questions

Senior Big Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechelen (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telenet (Mechelen (Belgium)) in May 2019.

Interview

IInitial phone discussion with the Recruitment-HR Manager.
    Then one hour video interview with the technical panel
    Then they invited me for the FacetoFace technical interview at Mechlen, Belgium office. Mentioned I've to be present for 2 days. All expenses need to be borne by the candidate (myself) as I was not from Belgium.
    First day, F2F Technical interview went very well. Panel even mentioned I've been very impressive and they said there is no need for one more round of interview.
    Next day morning they messaged me no need for one more round of interview.

After one week, they called me and said, I'm through technically. Since IT and Engineering departments are getting merged now they are not sure whether they want to hire international candidate for this position and hence they cannot offer me the job at this point. In future if they decide to have this position, they will contact me.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to write Apache Spark application using scala on a paper. (Not to worry about the syntax)   Answer Question

Customer Care Advisor (Student) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechelen (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telenet (Mechelen (Belgium)) in October 2011.

Interview

Called in to talk about resume and the job. Did a role playing game where I had to help a fictional client with a problem concerning her Telenet products. Afterwards I had to sell a prime packetje

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience. If I had experience with the products and could tell some benefits of the products   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telenet in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was made by a head hunter. The offers he made seemed not to be the same as the ones once you actually get once accepted the job.
    Read very good the type of contract you get. In my case the one I signed was not the one offered.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in beeing a Team Leader and what would be the fields you would tackle?   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose to apply for this possition.   1 Answer

Negotiation

When having a one to one with the project manager, she made an oppinion neverthrless you were hired or not that opinion would follow you the rest of your career.
    I would not recommend someone who is used to open door policy management and constructive coaching/assistance to work for that compagny.

Investor Relations Interview

Interview

Eerst inschrijven voor een young graduate day, ging niet door wegens Corona dus online via Skype, werkte perfect. Interview 1 vooral fit, over jezelf als persoon in groepswerken, je hobbies, toekomstplannen,... Waar je nog aan het solliciteren bent,...

social media adviseur Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telenet.

Interview

Duurde een 2 tal weken, eerst een telefonische screening, daarnaast mag je op kantoor met manager waar je je gesprek hebt. Dan mag je rondkijken met een collega en als laatste vul je een test in van ca. 6 bladen voor en achterkant. Taal test om je d of dt fouten te achterhalen....

Interview Questions

• Waarom wil je juist social media adviseur worden   1 Answer

IT Business Consultant Interview

Interview

Twee gesprekken en een volledige dag enkele sellectieproeven. Een persoonlijkheids vragenlijst kan vooraf worden ingevuld wat uiteraard gemakkelijk is zodat de resultaten bij het gesprek al kunnen worden overlopen.
    Voor mij was het destijds een korte sollicitatieprocedure.

Customer Experience Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechelen (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telenet (Mechelen (Belgium)) in January 2020.

Interview

Eerst telefonisch gesprek met het Interim kantoor, nadien gesprek via videochat. Nadien uitgenodigd voor een gesprek op het Telenet Kantoor zelf bij de verantwoordelijke van het Interim Kantoor. Tevens ook een uurtje mogen meeluisteren op de afdeling. Nadien een laatste ronde, betreffende 2 groepsoefeningen en individueel gesprek. Eerste oefening is een vragenronde aan elkaar tussen de sollicitanten. Dit om een gesprek op te starten. Nadien een groepsspel in een kamer met raadsels en probleem oplossend denken. Je hoort tevens of je mag opstarten ofniet na je individueel gesprek.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechelen (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telenet (Mechelen (Belgium)).

Interview

Tout commence par des question générals par rapport à la vente et au connaissance commerciaux. Des questions piège surgiront au fur et à mesure de l'entretien. Une bonne connaissence de vente est indispensable pour ce poste. Il faut également montrer que vous êtes une valeur ajouter pour la société.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi vous et pas les autres   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.