Teleperformance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Teleperformance Interview Questions

Interviews at Teleperformance

1,892 Interview Reviews

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

The first two steps are phone conversations. I have been met with professionalism and friendly communication. The online assessments are well-structured and actually a bit fun. The particular CSR role I applied for is based in Lisbon.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

It was an easy process and there was a skills assessment taken from home. The person giving me the instructions for the assessment and that was asking the questions was very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I would be ok with the pay rate.   1 Answer

Corporate Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

One of the most unprofessional interviews I have ever had. Contacted by recruiter through another website. No job description provided. Found this company and person sending message was real. Responded via their directions. “Interview” “started” with company background then job description which did not match the job title. There was a delay between each section which told me the recruiter was chatting with other candidates. Never asked for my CV/resume. Finally, the recruiter stated the rate of pay and training rate and asked if it was okay. I responded that I had questions and started off by sending my resume and my questions. At this point the recruiter went radio silent and disappeared. After 30 minutes of no response from the recruiter, I left the chat.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

They sent me a check to be cashed into my account, to purchase money orders in which I had to then send to the vendor supplier via FedEx. Currently, the check bounced, and the bank took out that amount of $4000 from my savings to cover the insufficient funds of the check with the same amount. They now say that there are enough funds to cover for supplies but not enough to cover for shipping, and are having me pay out of my own pocket to later be reimbursed. The recruiting manager is a lost cause. Doesn't care, and won't answer my messages in regards to having a formal letter (with the Teleperformance letter head included) emailed stating that the company will reimburse me $4000 + returned check fee by a specific date. SCAM.

Interview Questions

Interview

very quiet and simple, easy questions with some tests so they can determine your grammar, PC skills, listening, comprehension, provide your personal info, they explain how it would be you day to day job

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

1st round is jam
    2nd round will be online based test on Google products
    3rd hr round
    Where we are asked about Google products as well as personal questions
    After we cleared all the rounds we get a mail

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

phone interview to see if you know basic computer terminology. they called and we had to answer a few questions about what type of computer terminology they throw at us. like what is dsl, what is wifi, what type of internet is available and etc

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (North Lauderdale, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Easy typing wpm test. Next day came back for interview with a manager. Training will take place for about 5 weeks and it is paid for. Get a promotion after training.

Interview Questions

• How would you change your demeanor with a angry customer versus a satisfied customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Port Saint Lucie, FL (US)).

Interview

Very long, 2 + hours. Met with three different people. Each of which were bright, funny and charming in their own ways. It was awkward and little contrived. They are placing you as you are speaking. A different interview from anything else I had seen.

Interview Questions

• Try to convince me to go to Philadelphia as though you are a travel agent.   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Junction City, KS (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Junction City, KS (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Very easy over the phone interview. Got hired on the spot. Afterwards just had to do background check and drug test. Intervieiwer was very nice and made sure if I had questions to answer them

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with someone calling in about a relative passing away.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.