Teleperformance Technical Support Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Technical Support Executive

Teleperformance Technical Support Executive Interview Questions

Updated 17 May 2019

2.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in July 2015.

Interview

Well I came to know about tp during my college days. so i eventually applied online.
At first i got a call for Yahoo process, which i declined and went for microsoft jaipur.Damn cool interview process.
Only two rounds
1)HR
2)Ops

Interview Questions

• Q) Tell me something about yourself?
    Q) wwhy a gap of 2 years after degree for your first job?
    Q) what is OS?
    Q)how do you came to know about teleperformance?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Teleperformance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Jaipur, Rajasthan).

Interview

Three rounds of interview were conducted. First round was telephonic. Second one was technical round and the last one was H.R.round. Overall interview process was good but if you have any references then your chances can be increased.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself.
      2. Have you ever had experience in this sector?
      2.Speak continuously on any topic for 5 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Indore) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied directly through walk-in. Submitted my CV at the reception and sat on the chair. My name was called after 15 minutes and there was a guy who started asking my qualifications. I wanted to apply for a day shift and not the night one. The HR guy asked me to go for night shift as the salary options areuch better in the night. But I refused.
    Then I was marked for a day client account.
    The next day there was a splendid interview and I got selected. There's not much effort required to get into support role almost anywhere because BPOs are so eager to get the people for these positions.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Bengaluru) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview held was Telephonic as I was required to Relocate to the Teleperformance , Office location. There were three rounds of interview and all were Telephonic ,the Last round was to check communication skills and Customer handling skills .

Interview Questions

• I was asked to speak on a topic for one-two minutes over the phone call with the Manager during Last round of Interview .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in March 2016.

Interview

First, a telephonic round conducted by the HR, followed by a telephonic interview with the Operations Manager. Once selected, face to face round will be conducted and a skill assessment test will be conducted.

Interview Questions

• Asked for justification for the year gap after education.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in May 2015.

Interview

it was the basic generic question and a simple interview, luckily the sweet HR lady was very kind and was looking happy to have me interviewed on that day. Advise to all guys applying for the interview is , chill if your com skills are just fine and you are comfortable speaking English, you'll be through for international process or else they will hire you for domestic process atleast.

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was basic, they asked me basic question in first round
    Second round was difficult as there was more questions just to check your communication skills
    After that we received our call letters training session starts from the next day
    Training session were great, they taught us about various policies regarding Teleperformance and client

Interview Questions

• Which was the last movie you watched?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Interview

The Interview process is two round face to face interview. They check the communication skills with basic question about you and your hobbies and a detailed question derived from one of those.
    After that another round depends on the process they are hiring for, that depends on your performance in first round.

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in June 2012.

Interview

i faced three interview round . first round was a normal intro round. second one was about to know that how much i know about bpo sector . third round was with head of training manager and in this was most tricky round coz she asked some normal questions but they were about to know that what kind of person i am and how much i am suitable for this job.

Interview Questions

• if a girl customer ask me to give her my personal number than what i will do ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a normal telephonic interveiw, with basic questions about operating system knowledge and about yourself.Nothing much technical, overall easy to moderate. 2 Rounds process, one with hr and other with the operations team.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.