Interview Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Kaiser Permanente

Tell me 2 times where you went above and beyond a customer's expectations.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

14 Answers

Yes I was told right after my interview, I met with HR and everything. I'm just confused because I never took the drug screen and still waiting to hear back.

Anonymous on

Right! I am definitely waiting to hear from someone. The lady I spoke with in HR told me that I was good to put in my resignation notice with my current employer and that I have the job. She asked me if I preferred working with Specialty Care. Primary, or Dental. I told her I didn't want to work for the dental care. She also informed me a starting salary. And told me there were 3 different starting dates. I don't remember the dates though.... I'm just confused and Praying someone will contact me soon.

Anonymous on

Augh! I'm so sorry to hear this! When I left the interview portion, the interviewers told me to go to the lobby (I interviewed at a hotel on the 2nd day of interviews, the 28th I think it was) and that someone from HR would come speak to me further. Then the (I believe she was from HR) lady came over and asked me for my email address and phone number "because they wanted to be sure that they could contact me" and that "someone would contact me within 48 hours" Honestly, I took that was a GOOD sign because if they didn't want me, then they probably wouldn't be sure to contact me. I don't know =) But since I've heard nothing more, I've kinda lost hope. While, I feel for you and that you were hired and then nothing since (which would stress me out a lot!) maybe it means I still have a chance! Will you post again if you hear anything more? I'll make sure to do the same.

Anonymous on

Yes I Definitely will. I've been hearing that the process takes awhile so let's hope for the best and hopefully we'll both be starting soon.

Anonymous on

Ok so I've received am email stating that I'm on a waiting list. I'm kind of bummed because I've already resigned from my job.

Anonymous on

I was just coming here to comment that I received an email too! Except mine said that I was "removed from consideration for the position". Feeling super bummed today now. Are you able to contact HR and find out why you were waitlisted and not hired?

Anonymous on

Strange, I applied directly through the KP website however and the job posting said that the center was supposed to open in late August. Was it a mistake that they posted on their own site as well?

Anonymous on

The center will be opening in September. I have a friend who works there, but at the interstate office. She will be transferred in September. So many positions came available because alot of employees refused to transfer to hillsboro.

Anonymous on

I also interviewed on July 28th for the position (at the hotel) and was told at the interview that they would like to extend the offer to me. I signed a contingent order for $19.86/hr for a start date of August 24. I was advised that a number of employees did not want to move to Hillsboro(which is why they were hiring so many people) in October. When I received home, an email had been received for thr next step. My references had been checked and drug testing completed. I did not hear anything from Kaiser until 2 weeks before the scheduled start date, advising the position haf been put on hold. Myself and a friend were both hired for this position, with the same start date. She was advised the same as well. Fortunately, I was able to gain employment through CareOregon- which is closer in town and comparable starting wage. Good luck and I hope it works out.

Anonymous on

Well from what I was told, they have to go by contract. They have to make sure all their internal employees are in the door first brien they can start pulling external employees in. I was told I don't have to fill out another application or have another interview. I'm sorry that happened to u.

Anonymous on

Soooo weird! Yeah, all of the paperwork said a background check and drug test would be completed post hire but before work began. They have to get you to sign something (I believe) before they actually do the background check and you obviously would go get the drug test done. I've called HR and left a message after my interview and never heard back. Of course I want a "Yes, you've been hired" but I'd take a "No" rather than nothing!

Anonymous on

I got hired for the same position and I'm still waiting. I interviewed Aug 1st.

Anonymous on

You were actually hired? Did they tell you right at the end of the interview?

Anonymous on

Hello, so I’m kind of curious I finished all the interviews and on my job submission it changed from review in progress to “interview(s) completed” does this mean I’m no longer in consideration?

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.