Interview Question

Customer Service Representative – Care (Work From Home) Interview

CVS Health

Tell me about a time when you tackled your job with passion. Tell me about a time when you helped a customer who was angry. Tell me why you applied to work at CVS.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

2 Answers

I always take my jobs with passion. I love helping people everyday to make their day better than it started. When I am finished with a customer they always feel that everything was solved, and if it is not then my job is not finished. I just had a customer that came in this last week for a product that I did not have anymore and they drive 4 hours from the Indian reservation. I did some investigating on what they were really looking for in their new vehicle, checked the lot and a couple other locations until I found the perfect car for him. He actually left with a better vehicle than what he originally had in mind. I love making people happy and that is how it should be no matter how upset the customer is or if they disrespect me I can 99.9 percent of the time listen to their problem and fix it as quick as possible. The reason why I applied to CVS is because I am a people person and problem solver. This looks like the perfect job for my needs.

Anonymous on

A offer was extended to me, but a drug test is not included I wonder what is .. currently waiting on my email from certiphi on my next steps

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.