BYJU'S Interview Question: Tell me about yourself.... | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Question

Business Development Associate Interview New York, NY (US)

Tell me about yourself.

Answer

Interview Answer

6 Answers

MYSELF,RAMPRATHEEP...I AM A ENGINEERING STUDENTVSEEKING FOR A GOOD CAREER AND A RECOGNIZATION IN IT AND ALSO GREAT ADMIRER OF NATURE AND TRAVEL.

Anonymous on 15-Mar-2018

Myself , Rahul Kumar.. I am from Bihar. my father name is sri binod Prasad. I have completed my 10th standard from manav bharti national public school. And I have completed my 12th standard from Mirza galib college gaya. And i have completed my btech from netaji Subhash engineering college. With 70.09%. apart from these all I was coordinator for annual tech fest of my college. And in my free time I love to sing. And i also like play cricket.

Anonymous on 08-Sep-2018

Hi myself Arif I'm doing BE in the stream of electronics and communication,and looking forward to get a good job and a recognization in the feild of marketing ,my plus is I can easily communicate with new people and I have good leadership skills as I have organised workshops,and I have been an brand ambassador for internshala ,I am a great admirer of nature and travel

Anonymous on 10-Sep-2018

A very good morning ,I am Abinash sahu,.Born and Brought up in Bhubaneswar, the temple City of Odisha. I did my 10th from a Sainik school in Andra pradesh named Triplaar school of learning. Then I pursued my diploma in plastic engineering from CIPET college and further for higher study I did my Btec in mechanical engineering from Centurion University in Bhubaneswar. As I was much interested in MBA and I am an extrovert so I did my MBA with specialisation of marketing as major and operations as minor .

Abinash Sahu on 28-Feb-2019

I am optimist, I like challenges, solving problems, I like reading books, I quickly adopt to changed, and I like to Google things which I don't know ... Describe the qualities that they r looking for ..

Anonymous on 12-Nov-2019

A very gd mrng
I am Sanam Harikiransai from eluru. My father name is Sanam Gopal. I have completed my Bcom computer science in Githam University . I am working in Kotak Mahindra Bank and I have good in communication skills

Sanam Harikiransai on 18-Nov-2019

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.