Axis Bank Interview Question: Tell me about yourself and ot... | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Tell me about yourself and other behavioral questions

Answer

Interview Answer

17 Answers

My name is sheetal i lived with my family in aurangabad , i have completed my graduation in computer science and I was preparing for competitive exams

Anonymous on 22-May-2019

My name is shamli , I am belong to Aurangabad ,I have completed my graduation in science , in my family there are 5 members my parents I have two brothers and me. I was preparing for competitive exam .

Anonymous on 22-May-2019

First,
thank you giving this opportunity for introducing my self .
My Name is Puja Singh . I am belongs to Bhagalpur from Bihar .
I have completed graduation in science in 2017 . In my family there are 5 members including me ,
Mom , dad and two elder sister and one elder brother.
I like to play badminton and listening music.
Now I am preparing competitive Exam . 😊😊😊

Puja Singh on 29-May-2019

My self Nirmal Kumar Pangi.I have completed my graduation(B.Tech) & MBA(finance) under BPUT.

Anonymous on 01-Aug-2019

I after 10th i completed my Degree in open university can i apply for this job??

anirudh on 23-Aug-2019

I m jasbir singh
I live in NTPC Vidyut nagar Dadri currently i m persuing mba from Inmantec Affilated by aktu university

Jasbir Singh on 02-Nov-2019

Hello sir, my name is Pramod Singh Jat, I have been working as an accountant for the last few years. My dream is that I should work in the banking sector.

Anonymous on 02-Nov-2019

I want to earn money along with money and it is my curiosity to take the company / field in which I work

Anonymous on 02-Nov-2019

I would like to introduce my self Iam priyanka from kumbakonam I completed MBA,@ Anna University,And PGDCA@ TCDS and now I Am preparing for competitive exams

Anonymous on 20-Nov-2019

First of all thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself in front of you.
My name is Kapil Kumar. I lived in New Delhi. I have completed my graduation with Uttar Pradesh technical University in 2013 in the subject of Electronic and communication engineering. I have a 3+ years of experience in telecom sector as a alarm and fault Management engineer. Coming to my family, My father's name is Ramesh Kumar. He is in government job. My mother's name is Rama Devi. She is housewife.
My hobbies are listening music and play mobile games in free time.

Kapil Kumar on 10-Dec-2019

I'm santhini from thanjur I'm Bca completed I'm stayed MCA final year,my father Hariharan.G he is a former my mother mallika she is a homemaker,my goals is bank employee and my hobbies making craft and painting,my strength are hard worker and self motivated as a freshers I don't have any working experience that's all

Anonymous on 19-Mar-2020

My name is dikshyant I belong to Cuttack, Odisha ,I have completed my graduation in Computer Science Engineering from National Institute of Science and Technology, Berhampur.

Anonymous on 19-May-2020

I am live in new delhi and I am graduate in bcom pass

Priyanka sharma on 23-May-2020

I lived with my family in Najafgarh new delhi . I have graduate in commerce .

Priyanka sharma on 23-May-2020

I lived with my family in Najafgarh new delhi . I have graduate in commerce .

Priyanka sharma on 23-May-2020

My name is aribam rimeeta devi. I have been working as an assistant lecturer for just over 2 years. I again started as a home tutor and 8 month guest lecturer..and my immediate goal is to get job.

Anonymous on 03-Jun-2020

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.