Tesco Customer Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tesco Customer Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Tesco

2.2

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tesco (London, KY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Normal MCT online test, then one-to-one interview with line manager. Interview was quite easy and relaxing. Normal MCT online test, then one-to-one interview with line manager. Interview was quite easy and relaxing. Normal MCT online test, then one-to-one interview with line manager. Interview was quite easy and relaxing.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with complaints   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Tesco

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco.

Interview

Following online application and question I was invited to a one on one interview. After detailing my availability I was asked 3 standard competency questions detailed below. Interviewer was relaxed and friendly.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer; 2) Tell me about a time you disagreed with a colleague and how you resolved it; 3) Tell me about a time you worked in a team and how you contributed to the teams goal   Answer Question

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tesco.

Interview

It was a short interview, they first asked me a bit about myself, then asked for availability and then 3 short questions. Then they checked my passport and was told they’d get in touch.

Customer Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a call the same day asking me to go for an interview; the interviewer said they were interviewing lots of people for the job and left me on the checkout for 15 minutes at one point mid-interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you've had trouble communicating and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tesco.

Interview

i applied online on the company website. I was called shortly after applying for a one to one interview the following day. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and consisted of standard itnerview questions.

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco.

Interview

fill the questionnaire form initially which is SJQ and based upon diff scenarios and conditions then if you pass you will be invited for an interview and then i dont know about the final selection criteria

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tesco (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in November 2020.

Interview

I had a group interview with three other candidates with two hiring managers. We were first asked to introduce ourselves, then we had to fill in an availability sheet. Then they asked us two questions each and we had to go around the room giving our response to the group. They also double-checked we were aware of salary, hiring procedures and asked which department we would prefer to work in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have delivered personalized customer service.   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockport, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco (Stockport, England (UK)) in November 2020.

Interview

I was called on the phone to visit their office the next day for an interview. I got there on time and was interviewed. It lasted for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poole, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tesco (Poole, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

Easy - apply online, 11 questions straight forward asking about how you would deal with different situations for example if someone had made a mess or if a customer asks you where something is.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions - when have you improved team spirit?
      How have you dealt with an angry customer?
      When have you gone above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penistone, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tesco (Penistone, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

Quick and easy process, clearly interested in hiring from the start which made it all feel very positive. Got the job and there's potential for more hours which is great.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.