Texas Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Texas Children's Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Children's Hospital

2.8

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied early June 2017, got call from recruiter the same day. Heard from recruiter about two weeks later to schedule me from call with hiring attorney. Had call with attorney at the end of June and it went well. Got update from recruiter on July 28 that she should hear from attorney soon on who to bring in for interviews. Got call on August 1 to schedule in-person interview for August 21. Had interview with hiring attorney and another attorney and it went well. They were very nice. Then also met with another attorney and paralegal and it was okay; I did not have good vibes from attorney - she was a bit rude cut me off while I talking. No one offered their business cards and I asked the recruiter for their emails to send thank emails, but I got no response. Received rejection email on October 18.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specific questions, but they we're general in nature related to the position. They read questions off a sheet instead of fostering conversation based off my resume.   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to commute?My interview was interactive and to the point that's what I liked the best. Answered all my question. Very thoroughly in explaining the background of the company and the growth opportunities. Explained in full detail what the position could and offer now and In the future.   3 Answers

Negotiation

Just be prepared to yes, My interview was interactive and to the point that's what I liked the best. Answered all my question. Very thoroughly in explaining the background of the company and the growth opportunities. Explained in full detail what the position could and offer now and In the future.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

STAR response is helpful when answering questions. Just remember Situation, Task, Action, Result. There are plenty of situational questions as well as what ifs. Wasn't that hard however, there are some question that are repeated in another format that can get tricky.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

2 people interview plus myself, needed a copy of current resume, asked about my experience, time I wanted to work, asked what I expected, gave me background of tch. One manager offer me the jib because of what I went through to get the interview. I was extremely determined and would not give up.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital.

Interview

I was interviewed by three different people. First they called me, then I came in for an interview, then I was tested for certain skills, drug testing, background, then the final offer was made.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital.

Interview

It wasn't a bad process. Apply then wait a couple of weeks and they will call and schedule your interview then if hired you would get called back then start your background, drug screening and onboarding process.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Overall a three week process, beginning with a phone interview and lastly a panel interview. The questions asked during the interview were Behavioral questions! Very friendly welcoming staff! Easy going process.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions - difficult time? Difficult customer? How you deal with change?   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very professional interview. They asked mostly behavioral questions. Be prepared and know about the mission of the company! My interview was 2 hours long. Met with a panel along with a manager. Overall, it was professional and the people were very nice.

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied at Texas Children's Hospital 05/16/2014 have my 1st interview on 7/18/2014 second interview 7/31/2014 and I am still waiting for a job offer which made me so frustrated.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions was not difficult but hot to the point.   Answer Question

Lead Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Interviewed by two managers who alternately asked me a series of questions according to their personal management style. I was then given a chance to ask questions of my own.

Interview Questions

• How I dealt with conflicting work schedules of other employees as a small building owner   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.