Texas Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Texas Children's Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Children's Hospital

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital.

Interview

Situational interview questions, come prepared with examples of the qualities you possess. You will interview with several people usually the head of your team, team members as well as supervising physician.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with your supervising physician and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital.

Interview

There was a phone interview first with a recruiter with typical screening questions, followed by a case study submitted to the recruiter, and this was followed by an in-person interview. The whole process didn’t take very long, and was pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• What has been something you struggled with in your current or previous position?   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Interview

I completed 2 phone interviews with the recruiter and hiring manager. They decided to fly me half way across the country to complete an in-person interview for the final round. I even paid for my family to travel with me since we could potentially be relocating. I waited 2 weeks after the interview and followed-up several times with both the recruiter and the hiring manager, who gave me her cell phone and e-mail address. I never received any further communication after the interview from either person. They couldn't even send me an automated rejection e-mail. Potential leaders beware.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Applied on-line. Contacted by third-party recruiting agency. Phone interview, then in-person interview with panel. Then radio silence for over a month. Offer finally made by third-party agency.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital.

Interview

I applied for the job online and received a call from Human Resource Department the very next day. I was asked a few questions as to what type of experience I had and my experience with different disorders. The HR was very helpful in suggesting what steps I need to work on and how to prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

• - Behavioral questions: Describe a difficult situation with your coworker/ a caregiver   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Took about 1 week after call for interview. Interviewed with 3 people. One was mostly on her phone whole time while the other asked questions and one just listened.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. How do you deal with difference in cultures.   Answer Question

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Had to go through a phone interview which consisted of behavioral questions followed by an in person interview. In person interview also had behavioral style questions. Was also given a site tour after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult patient   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital.

Interview

Meet with outpatient clinic educator and coordinator to go over resume and talk about the position. After these two meetings went to clinic and talked with the other RN in the clinic

Secruity Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online, filled out the application. then I received a call back from the HR department. they then had me come in for an interview. They then followed up and made me an offer for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you impacted the mission?   1 Answer

Patient Sitter Interview

Interview

Working with children to maintain their safety. Individuals suffer from dual diagnosis. Some are behavioral and some are just young patients who are alone or tend to pull out IVS.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.