Texas Instruments Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Texas Instruments Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Instruments

1,300 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

First, there will be an OA including five basic questions. Second and third is a visual interview with 2~3 TI interviewers. And for new college graduate or experienced hire, onsite interview will be the last run.

Interview Questions

• Questions are based on the project on my resume.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

There are three interview rounds. The first two are on the phone, and the third round is on site. The onsite interview included two interviews, lunch, and three company tours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time/experience when you had to work in a big group?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to face an obstacle while working with a group?   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Columbus, OH (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Meet at career fair in Feb 2020. Got a campus interview the day after the career fair. Three technical questions and three behavior questions. Didn't hear back from them via phone or email. But other people got rejected email from them.

Product Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I interviewed for a Intern position (Product/Test Engineering intern)
    It was only one 1 hour long phone call... Or at least that's what I thought. See the moment I got the call, they asked me to open this screen sharing app so that they could ask me technical questions. It wasn't too bad, it just took my by surprise and I was nervous (because I just thought it was gonna be only a call so not expecting technical stuff).
    Very intense 45/50 min technical questions followed by 15/20 discussion (projects, questions I had for them, etc..)

Interview Questions

• Circuit analysis (find equivalent resistance, voltages, your basic circuitry stuff)
      Op amp stuff (ideal op amp, drawing an inverting opamp, deriving gain)
      Coding question (I believe it was about private variables)
      Stats question (draw a Gaussian curve and explain standard deviation and mean)
      LPF (draw an RC low pass filter and derive gain )   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Scheduled initial interview at career fair and followed up on phone a week later. Received an offer about 2 weeks later. Questions were mostly behavioral with a few slightly technical elements.

Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

Applied online and heard back the next day. I had my first interview as a video recording interview the following week. Second interview, I had a video call with two employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe a MOSFET as if you were explaining it to a kindergartner   Answer Question

Digital Design Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

First on-campus behavioral, then technical presentation and lots of questions. Behavioral was pretty simple and questions were pretty ordinary. Technical presentation was about something you thought would be relevant to the position. Lots of questions were asked about the project and micro-level details

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in January 2020.

Interview

Got interview at University career fair by talking to one of their employees. Then had 30 minute interview the day after where they went through my resume and asked some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Simple programming questions, how to find the median of a singly linked list by only passing through it once.   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I am still in the process. I got an interview from career fair, and the first interview is not that hard. 50% behavior and 50% technical questions. The technical questions are not that hard, but the HR said that the next round might be more technical and more difficult. I'll come back when I get that.

Interview Questions

• what project did you see diversity?
      how do you deal with difficulties, in the project? (the most difficult one)
      draw a current mirror, and several questions related (double the output, load effect, cascode and etc.)   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied through my university got a on campus interview the next day. After that it was followed by a phone interview, the second stage is a project presentation followed by onsite and a phone interview with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• RC circuit transient response questions
      Why do we use miller capacitance
      Mosfet Parisitic BJT   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.