Cover image for Textron Systems

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Textron Systems Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 119 of over 119 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Textron Systems

Application

I interviewed at Textron Systems

Interview

At least two rounds: both interviews lasted around 30 and asked about my resume/skills. Second interview asked me technical questions related to programming languages (Java, C, C++), Object-oriented programming, debugging, and other specific skills.

Interview Questions
  • What are the advantages of OOP? What is Docker and why do we use it?
    Answer Question

Textron Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Textron Systems

Interview

talked to 5 people altogether. They asked general questions. Nothing hard. They also gave me a tour of the facility and it is a big facility. There is not much around it. Building is bigger than it looks on the outside.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Textron Systems (Washington, DC) in May 2022

Interview

Interview process was smooth and Textron was a joy to work with. Textron also offered a relocation package for the position! The recruiter was attentive and the technical team was spot on!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Textron Systems

Application

I interviewed at Textron Systems

Interview

They had 2 phone interviews. The first one was with HR and lasted roughly 10 minutes. Then i had the 2nd call with hiring manager/boss. This lasted roughly 30 minutes. Roughly a week apart from each other. Recieved the offer within a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Textron Systems (New Orleans, LA) in Feb 2022

Interview

There is an initial phone screen with a recruiter and then they immediately scheduled an interview. very relaxed interview with the manager and got offer 2 days later. they have a great turnover time to get back to you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Textron Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Textron Systems

Interview

Brief 30 minute personality screening, talked about background and potential projects. Not sure if standard but this was only stage (but it went very well and conversation was far more natural than normal interview). Was very interested in working there but didn't have a car and offer was a bit too low to justify buying one

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Textron Systems

Application

I interviewed at Textron Systems

Interview

3 round interview with the following people/teams Met with HR first then with Director, lastly met with the Hiring manager and team member for the last round interview First two interviews were over the phone, the last interview was in person

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Textron Systems

Application

I interviewed at Textron Systems

Interview

Online application followed by phone interview with talent acquisition specialist and finally a phone interview with supervisor of applied for position. All phone interviews lasted at least 30 minutes. Online application was very in depth and sometimes redundant, lots of paperwork.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Systems (Hunt Valley, MD) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was a virtual interview with another engineer, who asked me questions to get to know me better. They did not follow the STAR method. The interview felt laid back (which helped me feel more comfortable), and the person interviewing me was able to share some of the cool projects they have worked on in the past.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Textron Systems

Application

I interviewed at Textron Systems

Interview

Informal tone, just me and the senior engineer, no technical questions. They asked very open-ended questions about specific project experiences and language proficiency from my resume. It was a remote video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 119 Interviews