Thales Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Thales Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Thales

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thales.

Interview

Super welcoming director - loved the experience, more of a conversation than anything! Contacted through HR. Incredibly welcoming and interested in why I wanted to partake in the internship opportunity. 2 part interview process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thales

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Irvine, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiter. Got a response back a couple weeks later. Interview mostly consisted of your interests and what motivates you. Some very basic technical questions followed by a group activity where you figure out a problem with the other intern candidates and then present your solution. Got an offer almost a month later.

Interview Questions

• You are given 30 minutes to give a short presentation of yourself. Additionally answered some basic linux questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thales (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

Very nice interviewer, the entire processes was seamless and everything happened quick and promptly. I was scheduled for an interview on the same day I was contacted. The interview happened a week later through the phone and the interviewer asked basic questions that pertained to my resume. There were no trick questions.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Thales (Noida) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview was easy. Panel was checking the basics of the students who appeared. Fundamentals of programming, DBMS, operating system, networking are some of the topics which were asked in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to check whether the substring is present or not   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thales (Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Very easy interview (less than 30 minutes).
    No technical questions, but they did ask lots of culture fit questions. Don't try to be a smartass (don't act like you know everything. Cuz you don't), be honest and you'll do fine.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thales.

Interview

Phone interview lasted for 30 min. She asked a lot of questions regarding experiences and projects. Also, she asked me about programming languages that Im familiar with. Overall it was okay, I enjoyed the interview

Intern Interview

Interview

Questions mainly from your CV
    Duties that you will be assigned to and you say your thoughts on them
    Pretty much relaxing and having conversation with HR Manager
    30 words seem to be too long to describe the hiring and interview process....

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

First phone call by HR. One Week later, Second receive a 2 hours testing and behavior questions. Third, meet with team and manager, including technical questions and behavior questions.(It takes hour an hour)

Intern Interview

Interview

the project for this internship was applied through the school website and the in-charge from Thales replied promptly to request for an interview. Had the interview and a few days later, the position was been offered.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview directly with researcher/supervisor. They are more keen about how interested you are in the research and whether you understand their ideas. You will know to show your interest and your own possible ideas for the project.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about our research concept and ideas?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.