The Better India Interview Questions

Updated 8 Dec 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at The Better India

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Better India

Found 13 candidate interviews
The Better India
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Better India

Interview

The hiring manager took 4-5 days to respond each time. I had to prod them for a response. If you aren't interested, simply be upfront about it. Extremely unprofessional behavior.

Interview Questions
  • Online questionnaire on the candidate's interest and skills.
    Answer Question
The Better India
Application

I interviewed at The Better India

Interview

Nothing much to say it was quite simple and straight forward. Just had to do an online test and send a few samples of my writing. They asked very general questions, nothing political. Mostly about my education and background. Very chilled out process.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Better India (Chennai) in Jul 2019

Interview

After applying through AngelList, Got a call from the HR to know about my skills and reason behind switching jobs. Post this initial screening, had a skype interview with the Engineering team. It was a panel interview. 2 persons from the Engineering team got on a skype call. Technical assessment based on the experience. few programmatic questions on Data Structures and Time Complexities. Everything was covered in this interview. Server-side, Client-side. Javascript, OOPS, jQuery, MySQL. A couple of Logical questions to understand the thought process and analytical thinking. After clearing this round, was scheduled another Skype interview with the Director of Engineers. Second technical round. It was again based on the experience. Problems faced so far in the experience and solution for those. Once, this round is cleared, had a discussion with the HR regarding the soft skills and other interpersonal skills. Reason to switch jobs and location(in case you are out of Bangalore).

Interview Questions
The Better India
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Better India (London, England, England)

Interview

Most seamless process. Friendly top management. Clarity from all point of contacts. Loved thier office space too. Was constantly updated about the process. I have been a regular reader of TBI and thoroughly enjoyed the interview process with them.

Interview Questions
  • I was given an interesting writing assignment after meeting the head of department.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Better India (Bangalore) in Jun 2019

Interview

First round was a Technical Face to Face round. Both Front end and Backend technologies were covered. It went for an hour. The questions were mostly logical and thought provoking. Second round was with the Founder of the company . It was basically a discussion round where he described his visions of the company. He even asked few logical/interesting questions.

Interview Questions
The Better India
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Better India (Bangalore) in Jun 2019

Interview

Never ever in my whole life, I have seen such a clumpy interview schedule and higher management. In the name of recruiting, they just disrespect people in bulk and sweet talk you in return. I felt like I was back in school, Yeap, micro managing to that extend. I gave up right after this because work culture matters a lot for me. Better Indian treat your fellow Indians right.

Interview Questions
  • I was told that company isn't hiring / looking for a photographer by a gentleman. Moreover, a visual storyteller.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Better India (Bangalore) in Feb 2019

Interview

Three rounds of interview. One telephonic, two in person with each founder. Two assignments. The process consisted of figuring how to fit candidate inside of the company. There was ample information provided about the company's achievements and their work focus.

Interview Questions
The Better India
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Better India (Bangalore) in Sep 2018

Interview

Type form to fill in details with questions on your understanding of requirement. If you get through, then an F2F interview. Followed by an assignment to complete if you are through the F2F round.

The Better India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Better India

Interview

I met a manager for an interview, and was given an assignment. After that, I waited for a while, and then was asked to meet the co-founders. It was a cordial meeting, where we discussed various ideas. Based on these things, they judged my aptitude for the job, and I was found suitable.

Interview Questions
The Better India
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Better India (Bangalore)

Interview

You're probably wondering why I've mentioned 3 different roles for the question above. Well, that's because there was absolutely no clarity in the interview process. This organization seems to think it's okay to change roles and job descriptions as they please. The hiring process gives you a first taste of their lack of professionalism. They have no respect for your time and also bombard you with calls like telemarketers even when you request them not to. The information provided during the hiring process is highly misleading. The concept is actually quite great, but the big compromises on professionalism and integrity make it a deal breaker for anyone who values their career.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews

Popular Careers with The Better India Job Seekers