The Body Shop Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

The Body Shop Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

1.0

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

This is was probably the most unprofessionally and painfully quick interviews of my life. The hiring manager had no questions for me which I found to be odd as well as insulting seeing as she clearly didn't do any prep for our interview at all. The AVP literally sat with me for 5 mins before running off, which was unnecessary -- just don't come, what could you possible learn within 5 mins about a candidate?

Just want to note that I was not invited to phone interview at all which I found odd but decided to role with it, I thought it meant that they we're skilled and efficient interviewers which was quite the contrary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Body Shop

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online in mid Oct and heard back at the end of Oct for an immediate in person interview. I found the interview extremely underwhelming and knew that the hiring manager didn't really know what she was doing in her position. I next met with the AVP of Marketing who met with me for no more than 5 mins. It was honestly the biggest waste of my time as well as humiliating.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular the AVP of Marketing back in 2017 barely looked me in theeyes   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.