The CWD Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Consulting India

6m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,716

1065 Comments

Join the conversation on

The CWD Group

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The CWD Group (Seattle, WA)

Interview

I had an initial interview with the Director of Operations, it was a formal well organized interview. Second interview with a potential work partner to see if working styles and experience would work well together. Everything was very professional.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do when you continue to exceed expectations and your client's expectation rises and you ultimately you are unable to exceed them any longer?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The CWD Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The CWD Group (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2010

Interview

First i had a phone interview for about 30 minutes, just standard questions and discussion of the resume.... this was followed by a face to face interview lasting about an hour, where again you run through your resume and then they make you do a mock sales pitches and mock sales situations... after a week i was contacted and asked to do a personality survey which was followed by a short 15min ineterview where you went through the test and explained your answers in more detail...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed