The CWD Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at The CWD Group

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The CWD Group

Community Association Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The CWD Group (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

I had an initial interview with the Director of Operations, it was a formal well organized interview. Second interview with a potential work partner to see if working styles and experience would work well together. Everything was very professional.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you continue to exceed expectations and your client's expectation rises and you ultimately you are unable to exceed them any longer?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The CWD Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

First i had a phone interview for about 30 minutes, just standard questions and discussion of the resume.... this was followed by a face to face interview lasting about an hour, where again you run through your resume and then they make you do a mock sales pitches and mock sales situations... after a week i was contacted and asked to do a personality survey which was followed by a short 15min ineterview where you went through the test and explained your answers in more detail...

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.