The Cooper Companies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Cooper Companies

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Cooper Companies (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Responsive recruitment firm (the internal recruiters were a bit slow), managers made time for my interview, and I felt like the interview mattered. Everyone was professional and I didn't feel like just a number or a "have to" on a check list.

Interview Questions
  • What are you most proud of in your career? What's an example of how you could have handled a situation differently? What do you think of our competitors versus us?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at The Cooper Companies (Pleasanton, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

First phone interview with recuirter that work out my motivation for the role. Then phone interview with team members that asked specific technical question. Lastly in person interview lasting a day, with a presentation at workplace followed by another phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you bring to the role and where do you see your career headed?

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Cooper Companies (Pleasanton, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Applied online and soon HR called for phone screen. Then scheduled for onsite interview, the onsite interview was pretty good and smooth, took about 4 hours, met with 4 people: Stephen Suba, John Mcnally, Colleen(the consultant), Global EHS leader(remotely)

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions will be asked by the consultant since Stephen Suba didn't know anything about EHS. The Site manager John didn't know EHS either and he less cares about this position.

The Cooper Companies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Cooper Companies

Interview

1 10 minute phone screen and 2 30 minute in person interviews. The phone screen was fairly straightforward, we just talked about my experience and education. The in person interviews were behavioral "how would you go about X situation" type questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Cooper Companies (Elmwood Park, NJ) in Sep 2019

Interview

Got played and messed with throughout the process, it seemed liked they were playing with me, very unprofessional, knew I did not have Pharma, but kept reminding all the way through 4 interviews, then rejected, because other candidates had more experience, no duh. Got bullied in last interview, felt like discrimination.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Cooper Companies

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Cooper Companies

Interview

Straightforward process. Phone with HR, then with your department, followed by final in-person interview. Know your story and why you want to work there. There might be some technical questions but nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Cooper Companies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Cooper Companies in Jun 2019

Interview

Scheduled for a phone interview and they re-scheduled multiple times on me. After the first re-schedule request, they asked me what other times I was available and proceeded to give me a time that was not within the times I told them I was available. Then, after I finally had the interview, I received no follow-up and when I emailed them asking if I would be hearing anything soon, I was ghosted entirely.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Cooper Companies (Rochester, NY) in Dec 2016

Interview

Hiring process was good for the intial phone interviews , it all fell apart with the in person interviews. Generally the people were more interested in telling me what a supper company Cooper Vision was , during the whole process I was only really asked one question , which was not really directed at my ability. Very defensive .

Interview Questions
  • As they only asked one real question and it had no relation to the job on offer all i can say here is ask them questions , push them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Cooper Companies (New York, NY) in Sep 2016

Interview

First interview was held In a hotel room w/ another sales rep. Simple questions, more about getting to know you. Second Interview was mostly a role play for my current product. (He did not make it hard.) Then he asked if I had any questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, Attica

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Cooper Companies (Athens, Attica) in Nov 2009

Interview

I was contacted by Staffing Agency to have a preliminary interview with the senior manager, regarding my background, professional experience, skills, etc. After this interview I was informed that I would also be interviewed by the Western Europe CEO of Cooper on a separate day. In this I was asked to present myself and my major skills and the most relevant points in relation to the proposed job

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what I should remember of you when this meeting is over
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews