The Home Depot OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

The Home Depot OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

2.4

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor At Peachtree, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Windsor At Peachtree, GA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone contact from their headquarters within 2 hours of online submission. The purpose of the 1st phone contact is to schedule a telephone interview the next day We did this and the phone interview (initiated by The Home Depot) began exactly on time (this call was also from their headquarters in Atlanta). It was very good, very thorough initial screening (about 35 minutes in length). We reached a mutual interest and I now await a call from the Sales Manager (unscheduled due to the Sales Manager's pending obligations).

Interview Questions

• Will I be happy working a commission only position?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Bristol, CT (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

apply onlie had my first email contact in a few days . first phone interview by the end of the week . first face to face interview was the following week all went well and then was asked to go to mass 2 hours away all went well was hired right there .. very good interview

Negotiation

company commiss standard

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hamburg, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New Hamburg, NY (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Basic questions, why do you want the job, do you think you have the skills.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience   2 Answers

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Easy interview. But be ready to receive a truck load of promises. Beware you will be told what you wanna hear but reality will soon sink in. You will lose money for at least the first few months. 100% commission sales. Be prepared to lose money paying for your gas to go from one bad lead to another as the good leads are taken by the Sr sales reps. Being new you will get the ghetto areas and probably won't sell much .you will make 80 for every 1000 you sell so do the math and really think this job through. In interview it sounds great in reality it's not.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Orlando, FL (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was face to face with sales manager. We did it at one of The Home Depot conference room. People were in and out while doing the interview so that was a distraction.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.