The Mason & Hanger Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at The Mason & Hanger Group

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Mason & Hanger Group

Lead Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Mason & Hanger Group (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

The application process started online. I then called the hiring manager and HR rep directly to speak to them about the continued availability of the position and my availability. I secured an interview shortly after the phone conversations but had to wait a couple of months as they interviewed more internal and external candidates. The office environment seemed disciplined and organized and wasn't disappointed when I actually secured the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the most qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mason & Hanger Group (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)).

Interview

Email to meet with head of department for interview. Went to interview, heard back to go in for another interview a few days later. Dont know how many others applied. Got the job.

Energy Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Mason & Hanger Group (Richmond, VA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I got a phone interview after applying online for the job and was flown in the following week for an in-person interview with my would-be manager and direct supervisor. It was pretty low-key, and it seemed to be more about seeing whether we would all work well together than whether I knew x/y/z about building energy use. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of knowledge/experience in HVAC technology?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.