The Porter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Porter

Sort:

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Porter (New Delhi).

Interview

Applied for Operations Manager over the company website. I was asked to take a online test which consisted of mainly logic, quants mcqs and 2 situation questions of operations. Called up the HR as I didn't hear back after a couple of days. First the HR was clueless and said she would call back. Had to again call after an hour only to hear they are looking for a BD prolife. Surprisingly they didn't realise this when they shortlisted me for taking the test.

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Porter (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

The open positions they advertise are SPAM! The co-owners and VP's have lots of time in hand to waste candidates time. They conduct minimum 8 rounds of interview. Three of us went for the interview and we were called one after the other to answer situation based questions. I was presented with their current problems (they have far too many) and was asked for advise. These shameless people write down the notes. They keep your presentations and say you have been shortlisted at every stage. All this drama went on for 2 months. After that they stopped calling. When I asked for feedback they conveniently said the position is on Hold! Basically all they want is free consulting. They do no want to hire but just want free advice. The current employees also told us that even if hired they practice a brutal hire and fire policy. The co-owners force people to write positive reviews and in terms of business too they aren’t doing well.
    They keep deleting reviews here but my friends and others who attended he interview do not want other to people to waste their time behind this false company. STAY AWAY.

Interview Questions

• How would you help the company to attract new talent? The salary they offer is much below market standards and they are big on micro management.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.