The Siegfried Group Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate

The Siegfried Group Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Siegfried Group

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Wilmington, DE (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Had to take 3 different personality tests and fill out a self-assessment in preparation for the interview. In-person interview lasted 4 hours long and I met with 5 people. The interview was very much about culture fit and not so much about skill-set. One of the interviewers began the interview by telling me that I was in no way qualified for the job and told me to explain why I was interviewing in the first place. Other interactions with the team members made me feel off and confused about what job I was even interviewing for, since each person seemed to think the job entailed something else. The entire process was very intense and left me feeling very uncomfortable. When I received my feedback from the internal recruiting team it was harsh, very negative, and hurtful. Although I wouldn't have taken the job and did feel it wasn't a good fit as well, I never asked to have who I am as a person criticized. I also didn't feel as though the interview went so poorly that it warranted such extreme feedback. I feel like the team should have been a bit more diplomatic in delivering their rejection, especially since I never asked for any input. The entire process left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Siegfried Group

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Wilmington, DE (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a friend on Linkedin about an opening and was interviewed later that week. Interview was brief but intense. Interviewer was very nice about the whole process though.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.