The Times of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

The Times of India Interview Questions

Interviews at The Times of India

2.9

Interview

Three rounds of interview . first one with regional manager then with national manager and then with director. If you get through 2 rounds u r mostly though and will get the offer

Interview Questions

Interview

pretty easy. basic uestions and npothing out of the box.interveirs were quite friemdly and warm and they make you feel at ease. an dit wasnt that long as well. finished pretty soon and they get back to you in about 2 weeks and they are very organised

Executive Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Times of India (Mumbai) in December 2019.

Interview

Campus recruitment : MBA college, Process was :- Apttitude, Group Discussion, video proceter test and Personal interview : Apttitude and GD and Video test was conducted in Campus and PI was conducted in Times tower , lower parel, Mumbai

Interview Questions

• Introduction, family background, challenge you have faced and how you over come them? Why MBA? Any ques for us?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Easy process of interview of times of India . Basic questions on academics Whatever Your pursuing . One day process it was, of interview. The company is good and process is also easy.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Times of India (Ahmedabad) in February 2019.

Interview

They ask basic selling questions and general marketing terms, projects you have undertaken ad they ask do you have any area constraint or not. They ask personal questions about your family and they ask for a demo to sell a product. They provide training in their office to sell the prepaid subscriptions of Times Of India.

Interview Questions

• Family Background
      General Marketing Terms
      Sales Experience   Answer Question

Summer(Sales Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Times of India (Ahmedabad) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was brief and to the point. Rather than focusing on the common interview questions, they asked about what contributions will be made from my side. No diversions. Clear explanation about the job responsibilities and the work life at Times of India. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Formulate for us as an example a strategy for increasing the subscriptions and readership of The Times of India.   Answer Question

Reporting Interview

Interview

Quick 5 minute interview. My supervisor asked me basic questions. It was informal and positive overall. It was important to have a confident aura. Go through your CV very well so that you can answer questions accordingly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Times of India.

Interview

College campus selection. Telephonic screening, 2 face to face interview with senior group head. Interview took place in M G road office. 25-30 minutes long interview with group head and final decision is made from group head in Delhi office.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have taken initiative and lead a team in past career or academic stage.   Answer Question

RMD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Times of India (Hyderabad) in November 2018.

Interview

Online application followed by 2 round of PI. Firstly shortlisting will purely on basis of your Resume that strong your resume is then shortlisted will go for Further process of PI first is technical if shortlisted then HR round which is final round then within a week you will get the results.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Times of India.

Interview

Submitted an online application after which I was called for the interview in the Mumbai office. Only one interview was conducted at the office after the interviewer asked for the job and role preferences along with working hours preference.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.