The World Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

The World Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at The World Bank

Interview

International and super professional. You must come prepared with true examples of your experiences to showcase your worth. They might ask you to also take an exam, it all depends on the role and your job ranking. Also, expect to be one of many who are competing since they have a lengthy but fair hiring process.

Interview Questions

Interview

It went pretty smooth, asked basis questions from my resume and explained what the job involves. They asked for my availability and if I am interested in the job.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The World Bank.

Interview

Submitted application via email after which I received a request for a phone interview to discuss strengths. The questions were more technical than I expected. Did not have a chance to discuss my skills. The interviewer asked me some questions about sampling and regression techniques. The next step was supposed to be a stata/R test.

Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I had one phone call that was the first process for selecting the short list candidates, after one moth I was informed that I was selected for the panel interview. The panel was with 6 people each of them had one question. some behavior some technical. Currently I'm still waiting to get an answer its already more than 1 month.

Interview Questions

• what do you think your a adequate candidate?
      Tell us about your self?
      tell us a happy and a sad or frustrating memory of your last job?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

You apply online and await for communication for the interview process.

It quite literally took almost 6 months to receive any feedback on the opening. Unacceptable. Waste of applicant’s time and the World Bank’s since candidates can receive various offers during that 6 month waiting timeframe.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Very pleasant interview with the future boss and his boss. I was invited for an interview 4 days after I applied. I had only one interview after which I waited for more than 4 weeks to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to past experience and to the concrete project to be done   2 Answers

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Very pleasant but informed interviewers. An employee contacted me and he was the one who took care of all the interview process. Three people were involved - a technical person, two business domain people. The length of the interview was exactly an hour.

Senior Consul Interview

Interview

3 person panel interview, followed by a thorough reference check - but this is not the normal process, however if they do it, it's better as this aligns with the staff hiring process

Interview Questions

• Usual - the skills you bring to the role, how you would approach it, plus questions on how to handle inclusiveness and challenging clients in different regions   Answer Question

STC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

ii was an half an hour interview about a short term consultant position at the world bank. It was a group interview at the main building of the bank. The questions focused on the understanding of economics and financial system and the basic corporate finance. There also questions based on the resume and schoolwork.

Intern Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The process is pretty quick if you are hired as a non-paid intern. Only 1 round of interviews and they got back to me the day after with an offer letter. Pretty smooth process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.