Microsoft Interview Question: There was no such thing as di... | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Question

Project Manager Interview Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

There was no such thing as difficult question; I did notice

FTEs are so in to the Microsoft culture that they tend to dismiss a little bit any prior experience on Non Microsoft tools or products. (I.e. If you are a Project Manager, they expect you to have worked with MPM and SharePoint, period) Not much credit will be given to any other tool outside of that. The hiring manager even made a Joke related to my Android Phone..!
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Hi!

I was recently offered a job at Microsoft and having suffered from lack of proper up-to date interview prep materials, I created an "interview preparation guide" that has all the questions I’ve been asked and more. I think it will be very useful to people who are interviewing at Microsoft for various roles.

You can buy the guide from here: https://interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/microsoft-program-product-manager-interview-questions-answers-details/

The book has a lot of positive reviews/feedback already so please check out the feedback at the bottom of the page. (People are commenting that the guide made a big difference for them!).

Cheers,

Ryan

Ryan on 10-Jun-2019

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.