Thermo Fisher Scientific AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for AREA SALES MANAGER

Thermo Fisher Scientific AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Mumbai) in September 2011.

Interview

it is simple process .there are 3 rounds one with immediate manger , second with HR, third with general manger of that division.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join Thermofisher.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Thermo Fisher Scientific

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through IJP, its very fair process during interview. First was telephonic round then 1:1 interview and final was panel interview. First round was qualifying round, if candidate is right choice for the position or not. Second round was to understand the personal view towards the position and understanding of the position if he can meet the required criteria or not. third round was the final screening when all the panel member did q/a and finalized the things.

Interview Questions

• if you will be promoted through ijp, who will take care of your current position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2015.

Interview

Asked about how to grow business, what are the strengths in me which could help company to grow bigger, Interview was around 45 minutes, a very healthy discussion happened and finally i was selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• What are the major challenges in a sales job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ok

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.