Thomson Reuters Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Thomson Reuters Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Over two month process. Phone screen with internal recruiter. After that interviewed with Regional Manager, VP of Sales, three senior reps and then a presentation to the Regional Manager. Was given a verbal offer. One week later received an email stating there is a hiring freeze, so can't offer at this time. Never heard from anyone in Thomson again. Been over a year. Wildly unprofessional. Candidate be wary...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Sarasota, FL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Initial Phone call and then 2 in-person interviews. Much of the conversation was surrounding what type of employee/person I am and what type of manager/person the hiring manager was. I found it to professionally casual which was great because nerves didn't get in the way.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

22 Mar 2018 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join Thomson Reuters!

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in September 2013.

Interview

Referred by a current employee, I was first emailed and asked for time slot to complete phone interview with hr rep, then tasked with studying demo of software, webinar of software demo and finally perform an onsite demo presentation. Last step was a 1:1 interview with sales manager

Interview Questions

• Have you exceeded quota, received awards and how have you directly contributed to your team?   1 Answer

28 Mar 2017 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you joined us!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was first reached out to by a recruiter via LinkedIn. After expressing interest, I met two managers in the office for a in person interview the following week. A week after that, I had a phone interview with the team director. In the end, I was actually offered a position above what I had initially interviewed for!

The whole interview process took about 2 weeks; however, after accepting, it took another 2 weeks for the final paper work to come through before I could submit my final 2 weeks to my previous employer.

Interview Questions

• - Tell us about your previous role
      - How would you describe your work style?
      -Do you think you'd be bored here? (Should have been a red flag)   Answer Question

28 Jul 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Thorough, over the phone, and much like a Police Interrogation. I thought it was the most intense Q&A session I've ever had. However, she was asking great questions (she knew what it took to handle the role). There was no sugar coating.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

13 Jun 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join us - Welcome to Thomson Reuters! Keep an eye out for an email with information about onboarding. If you... More

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. Was contacted by a recruiter a week later who seemed very enthusiastic and gave me hope that I would be right for the role. From there I did a digital interview which was an interesting and impersonal experience. I was invited for an in person interview by a second recruiter, after which I had to drive a few hundred miles to attend. Didn't mind because Ann Arbor is a neat city. In person interview was 3 hours. Met with a couple Team leaders who seemed very professional and friendly, and then shadowed two account representatives who made calls and you could ask questions. After that I met with two managers who described the compensation package and you could ask further questions. Really wish I did not spend 3 hours at their HQ if they felt my experience was not enough, especially because of my long drive.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a sale that took a long time.   Answer Question
    • What kind of sales training did you receive in your previous role.   Answer Question

29 Aug 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job... More

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Phone interview with a person in MN. Questions: Why us? Tell me about your last job? Can you handle driving to certain areas? Why are you leaving your last job?

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Huntington Beach, CA (US)).

Interview

Had an initial interview. I was told hiring manager would want to meet in the next week. Ghosted after that. The recruiter wouldn’t answer calls or emails. No feedback. Nothing. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

22 Apr 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Intern

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We apologize that your experience did not live up to our standards and expectations and we would like to follow up directly with the team... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews. Screen with HR first then a couple interviews with hiring managers. Want to learn about you, your experiences, sales process. Had to do a short play.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

The interview process was friendly and informative. There was an exchange of a lot of questions. I was as prepared and did quite a bit of research on the company and position so that made the process less stressful. It was a bit difficult to get an idea of the time frame for hiring for the position. It seemed like there were some loose ends on their part.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They wouldn't negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.