Thomson Reuters Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Thomson Reuters Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

2.5

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in January 2012.

Interview

Several phone interviews to gauge interest
Several in person interviews to test finance knowledge
Asked me about favorite books - unrelated to field
Asked about personal achievements and goals for the future
Follow up discussion and lunch meeting to meet the team

Interview Questions

• Name the largest mutual fund   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

16 Aug 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have been with us since January 2012!

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. First round was over the phone. Two interviews: one with VP of department, the other with HR. Second round was on-site in New York. Had a total of five interviews in one day. One was an experience discussion. Three technical interviews. One group case interview.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

28 Jun 2018 – Digital Marketing Intern

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join Thomson Reuters!

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

First round is an English Written exam with reading comprehension summarisation and grammar the second is a HR round ,and the third round is a face to face interview with the manager( Manager Round )

Associate Interview

Interview

HR staff were very unorganized. The interview process was very gruesome, very unaccommodating, time consuming. Wasted money for Uber. No updates about applications when they said they would updated me ASAP. Very unprofessional

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

25 May 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We apologize that your experience did not live up to our standards and expectations and we would like to follow up directly with the team involved to ensure this doesn't happen to other individuals. Please email us at human.resources@thomsonreuters.com with the relevant details and we will take the appropriate action. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Mumbai) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online to Pangea3, a subsidiary of Thomson Reuters. On receiving my application I was contacted by a member of Human Resources who did a quick background check over the phone. Subsequently, I had to undertake an online test related to the type of work I would be doing. On clearing that, I participated in two interviews. The first was with the Manager of the team that I was applying for and a colleague of his joined us from a different location via a video call. This interview tested my core practical knowledge of the areas I would be working on, and there were also questions which were meant to test personality. The second interview was with two Associate Directors over a video call, during which the Manager who had undertaken the first interview was also present. There were a few technical questions and also questions to assess how I react to different situations during work. Overall, the experience was very good, they were thoroughly professional, friendly and I enjoyed the process very much.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if someone at work (a senior or someone at your level) had a bad attitude towards you and treated you disrespectfully?   Answer Question

28 Jul 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job alerts for positions which match your experience and skills. You can sign up here: https://goo.gl/BHq7zC. Thanks again for the feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Noida) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviews are done only in order to show that the company has hiring capacity but in reality they does not have vacancy at all. they make fools of the candidates. once the interview are done all candidates are kept in active bench and are never offer letter for 6 months.

Interview Questions

• interview questions were easy in nature as they were not supposed to hire immediately they were only doing formality.   Answer Question

17 Nov 2016 – Recruiting Communications and Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join us - Welcome to Thomson Reuters! We apologize that your experience did not live up to our standards and expectations and we would like to follow up directly with the recruiter involved to ensure this doesn't happen to other individuals. Please email us at recruitingops@thomsonreuters.com with the relevant details and we will take the appropriate action. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

easy cool be confident they just check your fundamentals
    you should be ready foor night shifts also
    be formal
    be short
    they will repaeat the question tell me about yourself to check have you byhearted it

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

21 Jun 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job alerts for positions which match your experience and skills. You can sign up here: https://jobs.thomsonreuters.com/ You can also sync your LinkedIn profile and see which jobs match your profile. Thanks again for the feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru).

Interview

The interview was properly arranged and conducted. The interview started with two levels. The first level was technical. In the first round the past experience was totally evaluated. The recent updates relevant to the scope asked for. The interview went for 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was the type of work handled in past   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

The HR called me to come for an interview at the company, so i went there the next day.There were around 10 people there for the interview so they divided us in a group of 2.And quickly all of them were coming back from the interview, so i also went there and in around 5 mins i was back.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2015.

Interview

They check your attitude first then they will evaluate your skill set
    Tell me about yourself
    Why you are looking for change
    what is your skills
    Tell me about your strength and weakness
    Achievements in last role
    Scenario based question to check your decision taking ability

Interview Questions

• About yourself
      Strength and weakness   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.