Thomson Reuters Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Thomson Reuters Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. First round was over the phone. Two interviews: one with VP of department, the other with HR. Second round was on-site in New York. Had a total of five interviews in one day. One was an experience discussion. Three technical interviews. One group case interview.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

28 Jun 2018 – Digital Marketing Intern

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join Thomson Reuters!

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in January 2012.

Interview

Several phone interviews to gauge interest
    Several in person interviews to test finance knowledge
    Asked me about favorite books - unrelated to field
    Asked about personal achievements and goals for the future
    Follow up discussion and lunch meeting to meet the team

Interview Questions

• Name the largest mutual fund   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

16 Aug 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have been with us since January 2012!

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in February 2011.

Interview

I applied at the company's website and I was contacted by a recruiter. I had a telephone interview with the recruiter and then I interviewed with the manager and the senior manager. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist. The work culture seemed friendly and relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Mumbai) in February 2008.

Interview

Its an interview conducted by the HR team. Your skills are put to test followed by a personal interview with the middle management of the department.

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

I was asked about how my experience in finance would contribute to the team. Asked various questions about the market and public policy. I was questioned about my lack of sector experience, but articulated how my background could adapt to the position. I was also told what aspects of the job would be easy and others that are more difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Noida) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviews are done only in order to show that the company has hiring capacity but in reality they does not have vacancy at all. they make fools of the candidates. once the interview are done all candidates are kept in active bench and are never offer letter for 6 months.

Interview Questions

• interview questions were easy in nature as they were not supposed to hire immediately they were only doing formality.   Answer Question

17 Nov 2016 – Recruiting Communications and Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join us - Welcome to Thomson Reuters! We apologize that your experience did not live up to our standards and... More

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Interview

Reserch Skills, Grammer , Logic and Oral Communication

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru).

Interview

The interview was properly arranged and conducted. The interview started with two levels. The first level was technical. In the first round the past experience was totally evaluated. The recent updates relevant to the scope asked for. The interview went for 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was the type of work handled in past   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

The HR called me to come for an interview at the company, so i went there the next day.There were around 10 people there for the interview so they divided us in a group of 2.And quickly all of them were coming back from the interview, so i also went there and in around 5 mins i was back.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

First round is an English Written exam with reading comprehension summarisation and grammar the second is a HR round ,and the third round is a face to face interview with the manager( Manager Round )

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.