Thomson Reuters Content Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Thomson Reuters Content Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

2.8

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

2 rounds paper test in Korean/Japanese & English, and 1 round phone interview in Korean/Japanese & English. Paper test covering accounting data reading & calculation and basic fiance definitions. This experience gained from China.
Good start point for a foreign language student who want to work in Finance industry. Very friendly working environment.

Interview Questions

• What's your five year's career plan?   Answer Question

6 Oct 2015 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your time, participation and review of the interview process. Welcome to Thomson Reuters!

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

I went through college so I just conducted four rounds But if you go direct walk in then there will be more the four rounds
    Jam
    Aptitude
    Face to face
    Panel interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Taguig (Philippines)) in August 2018.

Interview

I was referred by my friend to apply online in Thomson Reuters. The following day I was called for an Assessment Exam and we will be contacted after a day or two if we are able to passed the exam. I was called thru phone after two (2) days for HR Interview. After HR interview I was contacted for the Hiring Managers' interview or the Final Interview, it was a panel interview. I was given a job offer after three (3) to four (4) days.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

28 Sep 2018 – Sr Recruiting Systems Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join Thomson Reuters!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Taguig (Philippines)) in July 2018.

Interview

I took the exam which is composed of grammar, vocab, finance, and excel. I also answered 3 emails with different scenarios. After a week, I received a call for an interview. I was asked to read a paragraph and answer few questions. There were 5 questions and you’re to choose only 1. You’re given 1-2 minutes to answer. I think they are just testing your communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Is money a measure of success? Why or why not?   1 Answer

10 Aug 2018 – Digital Marketing Intern

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job alerts for positions which match your experience and skills. You can sign up here: https://goo.gl/BHq7zC. Thanks again for the feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Taguig (Philippines)) in July 2018.

Interview

3 set of exam-english, finance and exce. Tomorrow is my interview with the hr department. The exam was quite difficult. Be ready in your basic accounting, investment management, economics and knowledge of banks

2 Aug 2018 – Digital Marketing Intern

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Taguig (Philippines)) in July 2018.

Interview

Did my interview at Thomson Reuters (BGC). I was the first to be called by the HR. Typical HR questions. They would also just confirm what was written in your resume. After the interview, I was transferred into the other room to take the examinations. Examination has 3 parts: English (BUPLAS) , Finance, Excel. Wasn't able to take the excel examination. Was called by the hr and told me that I did not met the required scores for the finance part.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

20 Aug 2018 – Sr Recruiting Systems Analyst

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Taguig (Philippines)) in June 2018.

Interview

Quick for the assessment, but a bit slow on the actual application process. But overall, the process was great for the reason that the Assistant HR Manager as well as the interview panelists are very accommodating.

Interview Questions

• If majority in your team chose a wrong decision, are you willing to compromise.   1 Answer

27 Jul 2018 – Digital Marketing Intern

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Taguig (Philippines)) in April 2018.

Interview

First was an initial exam. It was easy for me, as long as you're rooting for a position that fits your degree. The second step was an interview. Basic HR questions, mostly about your resume. Just bring your best self, most of the interviewers were intimidating. I was asked to wait for about a month because of what they said "freeze in hiring", since then, I haven't heard a word from them. I also think it was a slight case of "School Discrimination".

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

25 Jun 2018 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We apologize that your experience did not live up to our standards and expectations. We are in fact in a hiring freeze due to a strategic partnership, which you can read about here: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-thomsonreuters-loan/blackstones-fr-acquisition-to-close-in-late-summer-idUSKBN1I51LS. Please email us at human.resources@tr.com with relevant details. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Taguig (Philippines)) in February 2018.

Interview

The whole interview was fast. A few minutes after I sent my application, I received a phone call, had a short phone interview and was invited for an assessment the following day. The assessment consisted of English, Finance, and Excel. A week later I received an email for an initial interview. Questions were basic HR questions, also about resume. A week after the initial interview, I received another email for the final interview.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

8 Mar 2018 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in December 2017.

Interview

The process was started with an aptitude test, which is related to basic finance. Who all got selected from that process, directly to face to face interview. The interview about your resume, the project which you have mentioned. Basic finance knowledge b.com level. The interview was not like stress interview very casual attitude, made us feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

19 Apr 2018 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.