Thomson Reuters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Thomson Reuters Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

1,986 Interview Reviews

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2018.

Interview

- I was given a presentation to prepare in advance regarding the Thomson Reuters Incubator.
    - The Interview was subdivided into three parts:
    1. Present presentation + Q&A - 15min in English
    2. Interview with HR and other team member - 15min in German
    3. Interview with TR Labs Zug head.

Interview Questions

• - How would you change the online presence of the Incubator   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Had a quick Behavioral Interview (nothing intense) and then a pretty easy Technical Interview (much needed).
    I got a call right away for an offer after my technical interview. But the actual offer letter and onboarding took a long time. Almost a one month and a half delay.
    But overall it seems like a very good company and the managers and team seem like they are willing to do everything to help you succeed as much as they possibly can.

Interview Questions

• What does SQL mean? And various SQL related questions but simple ones.   1 Answer

Finance Modeling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New Delhi).

Interview

It took long time to do 1st round was apptitude . 2nd technical but they took long time to finish 1st round only. Only recommend candidates are preferred . So overall was just a average performance of this interview

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter, so it was a quick interview process. I had a phone interview and then went in later that week for an in-person interview. I spoke with two different people, the manager and then someone under that manager. I was able to see around their office and learn a lot about the role, the expectations and hopes for the person.

Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

The process took just over two months from application to outcome. I applied through their online portal and was invited to attend an interview at the London office just over a month later. The interview was fairly standard (questions related to interest, experience and skills). I felt it went well, and sent an email to my assigned recruiter requesting an update a week later, and again two weeks after that, both of which were ignored. Though I finally received an email from the director a month after my interview letting me know I had been unsuccessful, my request for feedback was also ignored. Quite unprofessional and very uncommunicative throughout.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Carrollton, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I meet with 3 managers and almost from the beginning they were very impressed with my experience and background. At the end I really thought they were going to hire on the spot. The interview was later in the afternoon, the job offer just after 8am today

Interview Questions

• They asked why I had 4 jobs in the last 8 years.   1 Answer

Staff Interview

Interview

I applied online and received a rejection. Over the course of the next few weeks, I received several marketing emails from them to apply for the same position that they had just rejected me for.

Editorial Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Very short. Knew the recruiter from previously, so it was a five minute phone interview then a writing test and that was it. Everyone was really nice, test was tough.

Web Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

3 Step Interview Process. Two on the phone and one in person. Great people with very good attitudes. Was given an offer after a couple weeks. Why is this section so long, this is kinda annoying, Every job is different, do your homework

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate?   1 Answer

Legal Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Andheri) in April 2015.

Interview

Very vague. no proper information. very basic questions. i prepared so much but nothing was asked. it was just like a normal chat. nothing to learn. senseless interview, 1st telephonic and then face to face.

Interview Questions

• Past experience and job oppurtunities   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.