Thomson Reuters Technical Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Technical Support Representative

Thomson Reuters Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Two 30-Minute Interview, office tour, 1 hour job shadowing

Everybody is very friendly. Go into the interview with a smile, talk about all your experiences especially ones that involve troubleshooting and research.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Carrollton, TX (US)).

Interview

There were 2 interviews. First there was a general interview with the department manager, and then a technical focused interview second with the technical team lead.After those the background check was ran and when that came back ok, an offer was made.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

3 Apr 2015 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your interest in Thomson Reuters and for your time, participation and review of the interview process. Welcome aboard!

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ann Arbor, MI (US)).

Interview

Initial call by a recruiter. Then an interview with HR over the phone. Then an in person interview with two managers that included a tour and a job shadow. I was given info about the job, the people and the perks of employment.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online and after couple of months i received an email requesting the best possible time to speak on the phone. After the initial email i received a phone call from the recruiter explaining what to expect from the job. Second phone call entailed answering some basic questions regarding how i would handle certain scenarios. Final interview was in person with three different managers.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions presented during the interview were those of scenario based questions. Meaning how did you handle a particular situation with a user and specifically what steps did you take.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

I applied One week and was called back the next week. We did a phone screen and then a week later a 45min phone interview which I felt went great I was qualified for the job and had experience however I never received an offer a decline OR a phone call back for an in person interview.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Initial phone call, followed by phone interview, then in office. Everyone was real nice and professional. Had a slight delay at an offer but overall a great experience. Lot of behavioral questions, I didn't prepared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

The interview process last about 30 minutes. You are ask questions pretaining to the Job you are applying for. This is to see how much knowledge you actually have for the position that you are applying for. A background check has to be completed before you interviewed and a drug test may be required.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for the position at thomson reuters?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did negotiation my starting salary and explain why I thought I should start at the amount I requested. I base my asking amount off of my experenice that I had in the Technical Field.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Did an online assessment. Called in for an interview after an email for me was misplaced a week before. Good facilities but Human Resources who interview you make you feel very uncomfortable and for time ever made my skin color seem like a reason I wouldn't fit. Overall good company if you're white or black cause I didn't notice much of a mix people other than that.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

28 Jul 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

We apologize that your experience did not live up to our standards and expectations and we would like to follow up directly with the team involved to ensure this doesn't happen to other individuals... More

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Carrollton, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process at first was really quick. A recruiter called me and set up another interview with the Senior Product Manager the following day for the position. The interview went well and quick, probably 10 minutes. The Senior Product Manager then sheduled me for a face to face interview the following week. I had to make a follow up with the schedule from Friday to Monday. The person who scheduled it sent me an email Tuesday, a day before the final interview. The next interview process was tough. Three indivuals interviewed me. First the ateam Lead, thenthe Product Manager and kastly the Senior Product Manager. All 3 interviews lasted for almost 30 minutes each except for the last one. All 3 interviewers have the same sets of questions but luckily some of which were not asked to me. There were at least 2 same questions asked to me. After the interview I was asked to answer a short quiz about technical stuff. I was told that it will take another week for the team to decide and let me know of the result. The process took 3 weeks. I had to send 2 follow up emails to the recruiter regarding the application result until an email was sent to me that I did not make it. I really wish they just did a panel interview next time for other applicants. It will benefit them all. Less painful and traumatic if you did not make the cut even for an entry level position.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all behavioral. Scenarios based from previous work experience   1 Answer

9 Aug 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job... More

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

The first step was a short call from the interviewing manager to get a feel for whether I was worth a full interview. Discussion was more informal - stuff like "why do you want to work here?" or broadly "how are you qualified?"

Step 2 was a full phone interview, either 30 or 60 minutes - can't remember which. This one got more deep into qualifications, and was more "tell me about a time that you..."

Upon passing that, they brought me in for a full interview with 3 managers (one after the other), as well as some workplace tours, job shadowing. Questions were behavioral - how did you handle this, what did you do when that, and occasionally "how would you..."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used troubleshooting to solve a technical problem - with your phone, your computer, or something along those lines.   Answer Question

8 Jun 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you decided to join us!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.