Thomson Reuters Technical Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Thomson Reuters Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

3.1

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

The interview process last about 30 minutes. You are ask questions pretaining to the Job you are applying for. This is to see how much knowledge you actually have for the position that you are applying for. A background check has to be completed before you interviewed and a drug test may be required.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for the position at thomson reuters?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did negotiation my starting salary and explain why I thought I should start at the amount I requested. I base my asking amount off of my experenice that I had in the Technical Field.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online and after couple of months i received an email requesting the best possible time to speak on the phone. After the initial email i received a phone call from the recruiter explaining what to expect from the job. Second phone call entailed answering some basic questions regarding how i would handle certain scenarios. Final interview was in person with three different managers.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions presented during the interview were those of scenario based questions. Meaning how did you handle a particular situation with a user and specifically what steps did you take.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Initial phone call, followed by phone interview, then in office. Everyone was real nice and professional. Had a slight delay at an offer but overall a great experience. Lot of behavioral questions, I didn't prepared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

I applied One week and was called back the next week. We did a phone screen and then a week later a 45min phone interview which I felt went great I was qualified for the job and had experience however I never received an offer a decline OR a phone call back for an in person interview.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in July 2017.

Interview

You are given a tour of the building, you job shadow someone that currently holds your position then you are interviewed by S.T.A.R. questions. You are typically interviewed by a team of 2 team leaders.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you attempted to make a change and received negative feedback, how did you react and what was the ultimate outcome?   Answer Question