Thrillophilia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Thrillophilia Interview Questions

Interviews at Thrillophilia

2.3

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thrillophilia (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews
    1. Telephonic interview
    2. Social media Test- assignment about the social media creatives copies and post copies.
    3. Face to face interview
    They didn't come back with the results

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thrillophilia (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

I was called for the role and was asked to submit my CV. After the CV was checked and I demanded my compensation, they told me that my candidature was secured and they needed to put me through a test to adjudge my salary. Once I submitted the tasks, I was never contacted back. Once I mailed them, they said that I did not advance to the next stage of the interview.
    I requested a clarification in the same mail trail. I am yet to receive a reply. It has been over a month.

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thrillophilia (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in January 2020.

Interview

5 round of Interview - No Telephonic,all face to face and 2 copy tests. Cleared all but not hired without any reason. Infact managers hiring me were having less experience than me and I think that is the only reason they didn't hire me. Dull office, coworking office, no reception.

Interview Questions

• Travel related, travel campaign ideas, more buisness through social media   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thrillophilia.

Interview

Very easy. If you'll tell them what they want to hear, you're hired. Also, because it matters not. If they find you good enough after hiring, they'll keep you, or the next day, you're fired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, describe your previous job/experience.   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thrillophilia (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in November 2019.

Interview

Took 1 day and the interview was scheduled and was completed within 15mins.
    The interview went good but very less professionalism shown. The HR after the interview said that the feedback will be shared the next day but the HR was very unresponsive. Had to call her again and again to ask for timings and everything... Also they didn't bother to tell whether the profile is accepted or rejected.. had to ask again and again for that also but very late response..

Interview Questions

• Why Digital marketing? Questions related to the profile.. How do you think you fit in this job? Why Jaipur? What did you do in your internship? and mostly about digital marketing terms..   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thrillophilia (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in October 2019.

Interview

First round was a coding round. Had three questions of difficulty East, Medium and Hard respectively.
    I did 2 out of 3 questions and got selected for the interview.
    Then there were two interview rounds.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thrillophilia (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in September 2019.

Interview

It was an on campus process, there were 2 rounds ,1st being the GD round and the shortlisted students would appear for the interview round
    My group discuusion topic was "Are Women Better Managers Than Men"

Interview Questions

• Major questions were to sell things
      Sell me this portfolio
      A customer has come to your showroom to buy a car, but you have to make him ready to buy a bike
      Sell me this room in which the interview is happening
      Sell me a telephone
      All other questions were related to the content mentioned in the Resume   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thrillophilia (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in June 2019.

Interview

The first is the HR Call and next is the technical round on which the questions about technical SEO will be asked and then they will follow with simple questions about what is backlinks and some random questions about yourself

BDM Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

Interview

Casual and very general questions. Held 2 rounds of interviews on 2 separate dates but both had similar set of questions. No proper description of the role and actual work that was to be given.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thrillophilia (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in March 2019.

Interview

The Interview was very basic.
    Lasted around 15 minutes only.
    Very simple process to get the interview scheduled. They timely followed all the proceedings.
    Focused more about profile and job description.
    Interview was taken by an associate.

Nothing out of the box or alarming questions asked.
    Also discussed about strengths and how the core skills may help with the internship roles

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your profile
      Strengths.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.