Tiffany & Co. Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was in 3 phased, the first phase was a phone interview, second phased was an all day interview with managers within the department, last phase was a final interview with a director

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Started out good, HR kept in constant contact for approx. 2 months, back and forth. Even completed a business case for them etc. All of a sudden, no communication. Pretty disappointing after investing all that time and effort. Plus for such a reputable company a "Thank you for your time, we decided to go with someone else", should be a standard procedure when deciding not to offer a candidate.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in February 2017.

Interview

HR Pre Screen on telephone this month to check the background and technical skills. The whole process lasted about 30 mins and went smooth. The other process will happen soon.

Interview Questions

• Company culture in the companies that I worked - Best & worst?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

I was called by the recruiter and asked if I could schedule an interview for the next day. I scheduled it for the morning, but the interviewer never called. I emailed asking if it was still a good time and they made it seem like it was my fault( "You didn't answer" when my phone was in my hand awaiting the call the entire time) and said we can reschedule for later. They scheduled it for two days later with the same person, but a conference call where I called in rather than them calling me. The interviewer was very standoffish and told me 8 minutes into the call that I was not fit for the role as I didn't meet the apparently very necessary requirement of knowing SAS. If SAS was so important why was I put through to the next round when my resume never mentions SAS. Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.