Tiffany & Co. Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.9

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Kansas City, MO (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

I was emailed background check. Then emailed two online management tests. I was then called for an in person interview. I was Interviewed by the Store Director and the Sales Manger. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

there was an initial phone interview, then an online personality test. Got to the job fair, and was there for 3 hours, inerviewed with 4 different people. Pre employment drug screen and background check are mandatory as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you broke company policy.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with Assistant Manager. Very nice person , someone I would like to work with.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

2 months. 5 different interviews. Background, credit and drug screen involved. Interviews included potential colleagues from other departments whom I would be working closely with if employed. Different locations were used to interview each time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you are a good candidate? They ask "open-ended" questions that demand consideration and revelation. You will need to show your ability to think and respond to questions that are not easy to answer.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I submitted my resume via their jobs website. After several weeks I was contacted via email to see if I would be interested in a phone interview. The phone interview questions were focused mostly on tasks from current/previous roles that were applicable to the position. Several in-person interviews followed with various people from HR, to managers, directors, and senior directors. This also included a video conference interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in June 2012.

Interview

First applied online and received a call back within 2 days.

Brief questions regarding what I thought was important in a qualified manager, provide examples of how you have managed people before were asked. Interview scheduled two days later.

During interview, met with three senior officials (each privately), although I could tell they were tired, everyone was extremely kind and attentive.
    Questions :
    Tell us about yourself.
    Where do you see yourself in three years?
    Tell me about your management background.
    What kind of person are you?
    What do you think about continuous training?
    Are you willing to relocate/travel?
    Tell me about a time when you had an ambitious plan not end in your favour.
    Tell me about your best customer service you've experienced.
    Why Tiffany's?

Be prepared. Research all you can about Tiffany's/mining process/Jewellery releases.
    Research any new stores that have opened near by so you know Tiffany's current news.
    Look sharp - Dress very formal (not your prom dress).. you will stick out from the crowd.
    Watch you grammar - 'gonna' and 'nope' isn't going to work in a luxury store.
    My resume was only briefly glanced at - I was asked more situational questions and how would my past experiences relate to such questions.
    If you have it, wear Tiffany's jewelry.

Be confident in who you are - Don't shy away from expressing what you expect from an employer as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an ambitious plan not end in your favour.   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time when you had to coach someone through an event.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes - Declined benefits thus negotiated vacation days

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in April 2012.

Interview

Basics over the phone. Then first interview, followed by a second interview.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer (on the phone) gave me the job description, the salary and asked if I would be interested in going further.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

It was amazing people who took the interview are very friendly and supportive. Detail overview of thevvompsn is also provided for better understanding of the work culture. Surely one of the best interviews by far.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I received a phone call for an interview the next day however had no follow up confirmation email so i then had to follow up over the phone and it appeared to be highly unorganized. I had already decided that it was a company that I would not want to work for due to such a poor interview process. My interview was with SM and Area Manager I had to wait 15minutes and then 2 weeks for a rejection.

Interview Questions

• How do you lead a team?
      Why Tiffany?
      Favourite collection?
      Explain your CRM technique   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.