Tiffany & Co. Branch Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Branch Security Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.6

Branch Security Officer Interview

Interview

Filled out the general Application online, about two weeks later I got a call to come in for an interview in which I met with the Senior Security officer. They have you sit were the security cameras can watch you and leave you in the room for a few I'm guessing to see how you react and what you do when you think no one is watching. They gave standard examples/questions and asked you to describe a time when you had to deal with such a situation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Branch Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

It was very long. They will keep you waiting in a small room, just to see you reaction on the cameras that you are not aware of.

Interview Questions

• What do you do on you spare time?   1 Answer

Branch Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

The application process was simple, filled out the application online via a third party screener, and was emailed about two days later requesting to fill out the official Tiffany & Co application. Just a day later was contacted by the branch GM and asked to set up an interview. The interview process was partially scripted, but the GM was also very interested in why i was a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you felt uncertain of a client and there body language   Answer Question

Branch Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with three different managers some of the meeting were repetitive. It seems like a great place to work. You are expected to wear a suit every day. This is not your average Security job where you watch a video screen all day. You are their face out and are expected to be just as presentable as the sales employees.

Interview Questions

• What does the brand Tiffany & Co. mean to you?   1 Answer

Branch Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in October 2016.

Interview

Simple. Basic questions and "name a time when" situations. Interviewer was very knowledgeable about the company and things I had concerns with. Follow up time was fairly quick.

Branch Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Greenwich, CT (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, followed by an approved personality test, and after that a 7 question video interview. I received a call for the final phase face to face at the store this week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time of a situation you were not sure how to handle, but manage to go through it? How did you go about it to remain composed?   Answer Question

Branch Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview conducted with security supervisor and store manager at the retail premises. Interview was approximately 45 mins in length and was a competency based interview focussing on key skills and attributes. It followed the format of introducing selves and a synopsis of the role followed by the 'tell us a little about yourself' question. Other questions revolved around past experience and 'what if' or 'what would you do in these circumstances?'

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were unable to communicate with a customer ( in your native language or second language...or that of a staff member)?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.