Tiffany & Co. Brand Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tiffany & Co. Brand Ambassador Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.7

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Tucson, AZ (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Several weeks long due to seasonal hire and extensive background checks. They do drug test and reference checks because of the nature of the merchandise and the reputation of the company. I love working here so far and would love to be kept on as a full time permanent employee! Company culture is pleasant, the dress code while formal is appropriate for Tiffany, and if you are lucky enough to get a position and you don't want it, give it to me - this is by far the highest quality of retail.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge about the Tiffany Legacy?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

I had an initial telephone interview by an HR personnel, then was asked to come in for another interview by another HR rep., that same day I was interviewed by the operations and merchandise manager and was offered the position immediately after my interview.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (London, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

I was invited to the final interview stage and had only one interview with the talent recruiter. The interview was informal and friendly, I was asked to share examples of how I overcame challenges in previous jobs

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to face a challenging situation at work? and how did you resolve/overcome the challenge?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.